• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Today in Spiders- #1.5

capnport

Creative Star
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6736-9060-9610
I couldn’t sleep. So I played Animal Crossing.
I met a Spanish person on Club Tortimer, and we exchanged friend codes. I visited his town, and then he visited mine.
He gave me three blue roses, a patchwork chair, and a veggie basket, and I gave him a full stack of perfect peaches in return.
I got a haircut at his Shampoodle’s- known in spanish as Chez Marilín- and now my hair looks all poofy. I also got a Flan Tank from Gracie.
He liked Vic, and left a note.
the note
It gets me emotional, thinking about this. He lives in Spain, and I live in America. If not for Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Club Tortimer, our paths would have never crossed. It is 1 in the morning and I am near tears.

Dude this is such a wholesome meeting! That’s a nice note he left too. I wish we’d hear more of these kinda CT friendships rather than the usual horror stories. :)

dizzy bone;bt17337 said:
Dude this is such a wholesome meeting! That’s a nice note he left too. I wish we’d hear more of these kinda CT friendships rather than the usual horror stories. :)
Well, it may help that I don’t have anything valuable out in the open. I keep all my important stuff in my house.

Back