• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tom thread!

Does anyone know his main song when you enter the room, I remembered his house used to play K.K. Rally, but did it changed?

Does anyone know his main song when you enter the room, I remembered his house used to play K.K. Rally, but did it changed?
It's K.K. Rock now, I miss K.K. Rally ;w; I know cause I gave him a stereo that he replaced his radio with

Same, I miss his old interior and song too, but I'm getting use to the garage. its kind of like his old man garage, ya know lol
On my island he still has his radio inside, but outside I gave him a record player by his rocking chair and it plays K.K. Rally for him 🥰

Tom was sick today so I gave him some medicine 🥺
EarXLjUUYAcPzGc.jpeg

Also yesterday he was playing the marimba and was so cute so I tried to take a video but Saharah ruINED it lol

Back