• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tomorrow's The Big Day!

I just found out that as soon as I pick up the game tomorrow, I have to immediately go get formal attire for my graduation. Which is another two or so hours. Ah well, still gettin' tomorrow so I'm happy. :D

I might have to give it to my niece now =[ My cousin just told me last night apparently she wanted ACNL. But he's not sure if she wanted the bundle or just the game and any colored 3ds xl. Blahhh. I know my copy is in stores cause my brother has friends that works there and there's only 5 bundles. I'll probably just go buy a regular 3ds xl color and download it tonight instead! Least my niece will get the bundle. We all spoil her lmao

I just found out that as soon as I pick up the game tomorrow, I have to immediately go get formal attire for my graduation. Which is another two or so hours. Ah well, still gettin' tomorrow so I'm happy. :D

I'll be getting after Church tomorrow. Gamestop opens at 11:00 and my did pre-ordered it for me so, yeah.

Getting my vastly superior physical copy at 7 AM in the morining

Is anyone staying up until midnight to watch the countdown reach 0 hours 0 minutes and 0 seconds? I was going to, but, I can't. Like I mentioned earlier, I'm going to church tomorrow so I gotta be up at 8:00. :p

Going to church, then picking up my copy at 11:00.

I will also be watching the Animal Crossing movie tonight in preparation!

Hopefully if Game do as I hope 13th, I hope haha! They tend to arrive a day before release

I wish you guys lots of fun with Animal Crossing! ;w; *june14thjune14thjune14th*

Back