• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tomorrow's The Big Day!

Six hours left for me! I tried sleeping for the evening but ended up only sleeping for two hours ;n; shdggdhjs This night is gonna be torture ;~; but I just have to suck it up! Six hours ain't nothing! Besides. there's other suffering worse than me! D: /hands everyone getting the game later in the week(s) huggles/snuggles/coffee/&Candy <3 Good luck everyone! You can make it through the days/weeks!

I CANT WAIT!!! IN TILL TOMORROW I'M GOING TO PICK UP MY COPY OF THE GAME SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

Man, this is more exciting than Christmas. It's been years since I've felt I'd have trouble sleeping because I'd wake up the next day to a whole lot of awesome.

I will not be able to sleep tonight. There is no hope for me or my sanity...I'm just going to be lying awake, painfully staring at the clock...OMG I CANT CONTAIN MYSELF ANY LONGER SO EXCITED!!!!

4 hours left! :D

I wonder if the forums will be dead from everyone playing, or explode into activity!

I got mine early, but haven't played more than like 4 hours since I got it Thursday xD double shifts and I'm already so tired... It's dead at work and I'm bored. Tomorrow is a day off so yay! I also get to play with everyone! :) haven't been able to wifi yet. Ill be far too tired tonight though, no need to mess up my sleep schedule anyway.

Yes, I am SO ready! Was just staring at the countdown!^^ My mom is going to call Walmart or whatever tomorrow morning to ask if they have the game before we buy it. :) I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS GAME!! When I get my YouTube account I'll be making Nintendogs videos AND Animal Crossing videos, yay! I CAN'T WAIT, I'M SCREAMING AS I TYPE THIS...^.^ 2 more hours left!❤

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel really bad for all you June 14th release date people(?)...but you will all be JUST as excited as us when it's your turn! :)

Back