• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Tons of Bells, Items, etc.

Mars Adept

Circles and spirals in mind…
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
8301-8235-7817
Fresh Balloon
Fresh Balloon
Rad Balloon
Rotating Fool's Egg
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Quirky Doll
Weird Doll
Feedback
99.5% (200) +
I lost interest in Animal Crossing as a whole thanks to New Horizons, and I’m also not on TBT much anymore due to several reasons, including being no longer interested in AC and not really liking TBT 3.0, among other reasons. I continued to occasionally play New Leaf for a few months, but not even Club Tortimer is all that fun anymore, so after nearly 6 and a half years, I feel like it’s time to quit for good.

And that means yet another giveaway. I’m not sure if anyone will care since everyone probably has all the items in the world they could want in ACNL already, but I used to do these all the time and they were fun, so might as well give it a go for old times’ sake.

I have next to no idea what I have because it’s been so long, but my town(haha, outdated term) is littered with dozens of common items, and there’s likely some rarer stuff hidden amongst it. My train station locker may also have some items. And I have literally millions of bells so don’t mind asking for that.

Things I know I do NOT have are flowers and amiibo items. The only real rules are that I’m keeping my house furniture, at least for the time being, and that you’re not allowed to pull my weeds. Otherwise, go nuts. I don’t care how many items you take, if you talk to any of my villagers, run everywhere, go shopping, or chop down my trees. I may also time travel to holidays and stuff just because.

Post providing your friend code, and also your town and character name if you can. This giveaway runs until there’s no longer any people interested.

Thanks everyone.

Hi!! I’d like to have some bells as well. I also want to have a peek on what items u got lol.
FC: 2036-8109-9498
Town: China

Honestly I kind of forgot to check this because I thought nobody cared. Just let me know a time that works for you guys.

Could I look at your items in your town and see what you have? Could I also have some bells please?

town name: erion
Mayor: Miles
Friend code: 1049-4767-1834

I'm interested in browsing your wares.

Da Momma - Playtown - FC 5129-7511-2716, DC 4A00-01A0-08E7, on daily EST, town fruit is cherries.

I'm interested in browsing your wares.

Da Momma - Playtown - FC 5129-7511-2716, DC 4A00-01A0-08E7, on daily EST, town fruit is cherries.

Hi. I’m sorry I didn’t see this post until now. Are you still interested?

Are you ready? I am.😁
Post automatically merged:

I added your FC, from your info...it said 3ds NL, is that the right one?

Hi there - mind if I have a look at your wares also? I woulen't mind seeing what you've got...

FC - In signature
Town - Roverton

Hello, sad to see you go but I understand after playing so long. I just started playing so still very much into it and starting from scratch.
If you still have anything I would love to take a peek, also I would never turn down free bells :)
My FC is 0620-0436-9495
Town name Skyville

Thank you!

Ok. My 2DS needs to charge first. Would you be available at 8PM EST?
Could I look at your items in your town and see what you have? Could I also have some bells please?

town name: erion
Mayor: Miles
Friend code: 1049-4767-1834
Available most days at 8 am to Noon (Eastern Time, USA)
I won’t be online September 14th or 16th in the morning. I might be on in the afternoon. I can definitely be on all day tomorrow and later this afternoon today.

Back