• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling [[TONS..of Junk & Starts]]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read all the requests I think no one claimed the soft drink dislplay ^^

yes, I know I will get to you soon sorry I'm being a little slow people keep crashing and some aren't on ahhh ;-:

don't worry
take your time ^_^
I was just pointing it because in another thread I made the mystake to ask for an already claimed object without noticing XD

Last edited:
Town name: grapheme
Char: di
items: royal crown and the one remaining clover from the second town(if possible)
fc: sidebar
Total: 12 tbt

thanks and no rush, i know exactly how the orders can pile in right at once !

Town Name: Habbo
Char:Halle
items: all black roses, all jacobs ladders, all pink roses, full moon vanity, mush bed, hello kitty set
FC:2122-7966-1796
Total:I don't have much TBT but I can give you at least 5 mil or more for all of these things plus some TBT if that's okay???

Town Name: Habbo
Char:Halle
items: all black roses, all jacobs ladders, all pink roses, full moon vanity, mush bed, hello kitty set
FC:2122-7966-1796
Total:I don't have much TBT but I can give you at least 5 mil or more for all of these things plus some TBT if that's okay???

well my jacob ladders are on hold, all my pink roses are gone and my hello kitty set will not be for sale for igb, ;-; I can only give you the full moon vanity & hello kitty set for tbt offer, nyp ( but nothing lower than 20 tbt )

Okay I'll offer you 25 TBT for the full moon vanity and the hello kitty set? Is that good? and I could do IGB for the rest? lets say 3 mil since no pink roses and no jacobs ladders? How does that sound to you? :)

Okay I'll offer you 25 TBT for the full moon vanity and the hello kitty set? Is that good? and I could do IGB for the rest? lets say 3 mil since no pink roses and no jacobs ladders? How does that sound to you? :)

just the 25 tbt is good ! I will add you and re-open my gates soon

Can I buy all the Jacob Ladders?

Forum:
Town name: Aniville
Char: Jessa
items: Oh? It says you have 11 then 5, when I looked at each town so I just assumed...
FC: Sidebar

Forum:
Town name: Aniville
Char: Jessa
items: Oh? It says you have 11 then 5, when I looked at each town so I just assumed...
FC: Sidebar

it's good to look through the forums incase someone else ordered, I don't update what I've sold every 5 minutes.

I see. However I don't think it would be a bad idea to update after a few orders, it makes it easier. Thank you anyways! (~:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back