• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Too late now...

WhitneyLeigh23

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0035-3986-9990
Did anyone else think of the perfect town name after they had already improved a lot on their town already?
I have made a lot of progress in my town, Rosewood, and I just thought of the perfect name... Omashu or BaSingSe.
Has this happened to anyone else?

I like Rosewood more than those others..personally.

Sometimes I wish I had named it something different, but it doesn't matter all that much.

Nah. I like the name "Halcyon" and have no intentions whatsoever of ever changing it. In fact, if I were to buy another copy of the game, I'd name that town the same thing. It's just so great because Halcyon is an awesome word and an excellent word to describe the Animal Crossing games.

I am fine with my town name, took me a while to find one I enjoyed. Named my town "Sketch" since drawing is a major part of my life or was. xD

I worked hard and than renamed my Town to Google. I'm happy now

While I do love the Avatar: The Last Airbender reference, I personally find Rosewood to be a beautiful name. :)

I named my town Valore(pronounced va-lore)
on your town name I do like rosewood better then the others.

I've always had the same name for my town, LeClaire. But I changed my face this time, and I was really unhappy with it.

Even though I had made lots of progress in my town, I restarted anyway and I am much happier for it.

I've never had this trouble really. Mostly because I've based my villager and town name on a character and a place in a story of mine. I've used the same character and same town name, and same town tune and flag even, since Wild World.

I love my town name and I'm more then okay with it!
I have notice that Merupuri may sounds ood in english but I havn't think of that.
With a german pronunciation it sounds just fine.

Last edited:
@OP - I like Rosewood best of those three names. :)

I named mine Hanamura and I'm still happy with it. I didn't give it much thought - I just picked the first name to come to mind when Rover asked because I hadn't even thought about it beforehand.

Omg, BaSingSe. *-*
Kinda... I wouldn't decide between Shiki and Ghibli. But I'm happy with Shiki... its a name with meaning ;D I could always buy another game and make Ghibli... haha.

I named my town after the town in one of my favorite games of all time, so no, I don't regret anything. Can't go wrong with something you hold near and dear. :blush:

In the past I've always decided my name on the spur of the moment and usually regretted it... this time I thought about it months beforehand and am very happy with my choice still.

I feel your pain, though :( My Wild World got restarted because of that reason and I lost so much.

I like the name Rosewood! It's a nice town name :)

My town is called Lawliet, and i still like that name very much :)

Back