• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Top 3 Favorite Disney (including Pixar) Movies?

GreenTeaHarbor1297

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Perfect Apple
Carnival Pinwheel
Blue Rocket Pop
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Snowflake Glow Wand
Clownfish Plush
Festive Bell
Purple Candy
White Tulip
Chocolate Cake
For me, my personal favorite is Nightmare Before Christmas (1993), followed by WALL-E (2008), and Alice in Wonderland (1951).

My fourth favorite would either be A Bug's Life (1998) or Wreck-It Ralph (2012), however I have yet to see most Disney movies post-2012, and ones such as Inside Out (2015), Coco (2017), and Encanto (2021) I think could be worthwhile contenders for that fourth spot for me once I have seen them.

What about you?

That's difficult!! There's so many great Pixar movies.

I would say maybe.. Up, Soul, and Wall-E, in no particular order... although I really love Toy Story 1 & 2, and Ratatouille, and Wreck it Ralph; Coco and Encanto were great too. I haven't seen Inside Out yet, I'm saving that one for when I need it. I haven't seen A Bug's Life in so long but I know it would give me a lot of nostalgia.

As for Disney movies - does it have to be just animated ones? Because Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century was very entertaining to watch. I liked the animated Disney movie Atlantis since it seemed to draw inspiration from the movie/show series Stargate.

my top 3 definitely have to be lilo & stitch, tangled and the little mermaid! all 3 movies make me incredibly happy and are always super comforting to watch. i don’t watch many movies, but i could watch these over and over and never get sick of them. ☺️

some of my other favourites include the the little mermaid sequels (especially the 3rd one!), inside out, cinderella iii: a twist in time, the santa clause 2, freaky friday, lilo & stitch 2, the princess and the frog, nightmare before christmas and frozen! i seem to prefer disney movies. 😅

I haven’t seen too many Disney movies, but I really like The Mighty Ducks. If it’s not already super obvious, I really like hockey.

Oliver and Company
Lilo and Stitch
Emperor's New Groove

I adore lots of Disney movies and grew up on them but these would have to be my tops. Could watch them over and over and still love them.

My favorite Disney movie is The Emperor's New Groove by a landslide. Second place would go to all of the first 3 Toy Story movies, and third would be a tie between Mulan (the animated one) and Tangled.

Narrowing it down to just three is hard!

My favorite Disney movie of all time is The Great Mouse Detective.
A very close second is The Lion King.
And third is Wreck-It Ralph.

Other top contenders include Aladdin, Inside Out, and Ratatouille.

If Who Framed Roger Rabbit is included as a Disney movie, then it takes second place for sure, but it may not count. Though they did make a whole land and ride about it at Disneyland, so maybe it does count. ^o^;>

That's really hard to answer because I love a whole bunch of them and could watch them again and again and always feel the feels~ 💞 hmmm if I have to narrow it down to just 3 top faves, it would have to be:
  • Tarzan
  • The Lion King (the original, not remake)
  • Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast
Honorable mentions go to The Fox and the Hound, Lilo & Stitch and Mulan (the original, not remake) and if you haven't already, Inside Out, Raya and the Last Dragon and Luca are definitely must-see movies of this generation.

The Incredibles

Beauty And The Beast(1991
)

Toy Story 2

I should also mention The Santa Clause,Never Cry Wolf,The Parent Trap(1961),Fantasia,Tron(1982),WALL-E and 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea.

Last edited:
THIS IS SO HARDEEEEE. I watch sooo many of the Disney and Pixar movies and almost all of them are ABSOULTELY AMAZING! I love almost every single one of them so its INCREDIBLY HARD TO DECIDEEE. But I just chose the ones that I have watched way to many times. I do not know why but everytime I watch Toy Story 3 I watch it again every weekend for like a month and then I switch. WHY DO DISNEY MOVIES NEVER GET OLD??????
1. Toy Story 3
2. Finding Nemo
3. Encanto

EDIT HOW DID I FORGET PRINCESS AND THE FROG OR MULAN IM CRYING-

Last edited:
Oh my, this is super hard!

Without a doubt, Up is #1. 🎈🏡

And then somewhere the other two places are taken up by: Inside Out, Ratatouille, Tarzan (original), The Lion King (original), The Jungle Book (original), Mulan (original) and The Fox and The Hound (so many tears)! I also saw Luca recently and oh my heart, it was really good. 🌟

Number 1 on my list, I don't know if it's considered Disney but it's on Disney+, is Edward Scissorhands. It's my all-time favorite movie. Number 2 is Soul. It really spoke to me when I watched it because I'm a huge music enthusiast like the main character. And the overall plot is beautiful. Number 3 is Cars. I grew up with that movie. Every day I would watch it with my brothers over and over again lol.

This is difficult because Disney does have a lot of good movies. I'm going to break it down into sections. I put the years beside them, but all of my favorites are the original animated versions if they have been remade.

Princess Movies:
1. Beauty and the Beast (1991)
2. Little Mermaid (1989)
3. Mulan (1998)

Animal Movies (where the majority of the characters are animals):
1. Robin Hood (1973)
2. 101 Dalmations (1961)
3. Lady and the Tramp (1955)

Other:
1. The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
2. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
3. WALL-E (2008)

I didn't see Edward Scissorhands in the list of Disney movies on IMDB, but if it is considered a Disney movie then it would be my number 1 under Other, bumping the rest down one place. I love Edward Scissorhands.

If I absolutely had to pick just a Top 3, then it would be:
1. Beauty and the Beast (1991)
2. Little Mermaid (1989)
3. The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)

And if Edward Scissorhands counts, then it would be my number 2 overall, bumping everything else down one place.

That’s a hard one, I love Disney and Pixar ;—-;

I cannot just list three <3333

Disney:
- The Little Mermaid
- Cinderella
- Planes
- Planes: Fire And Rescue
- Frozen 2

Pixar:
- Cars
- Cars 3
- The Incredibles
- Finding Nemo
- Toy Story
- Toy Story 2
- The Incredibles

In order from greatest to least.

1. A Goofy Movie.

2. A Goofy Movie

3. A Goofy Movie

I do not respect your opinion if you disagree!

In no particular order:

Pixar:
Wreck it Ralph
Ratatouille
Onward

Princess movies:
The princess and the frog
Mulan
Brave (not sure if it counts)

Other:
Cruella
Tinkerbell

Onward especially resonates with me, because of the plot revolving around loss of a parent

WALL-E, I love this one so much, my mom and I saw it in the theater when it came out. She loved it too, it always reminds me of her and brings good memories (she passed away in 2016)
Monster's Inc, this was a favorite as a child and I still love it
Monster's University, I saw this for the first time a couple years ago and loved it because I'm a big fan of Monster's Inc and didn't realize there was another one

Those are my top 3 but some other ones I really love:

The Lion King
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles and The Incredibles 2
Frozen (the first one, I haven't seen the 2nd one yet)
Coco

And I totally forgot that this was a Disney movie but I absolutely adore Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

Back