• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Top 3 Favorite Disney (including Pixar) Movies?

fantasia because it's the most experimental of all of them, monsters inc for the nostalgia, encanto because it's the one i saw most recently and it's been living rent free in my head ever since lol

If we're just picking animated movies:
1. Lilo & Stitch
2. Frozen
3. Coco

If we're including non-animated movies:
1. High School Musical 3 (probably my favourite movie of all time)
2. Enchanted
3. Lilo & Stitch

Gonna go with:

1. The Lion King
2. Aladdin
3. The Black Cauldron

Honorable mentions - Sword in the Stone, Mulan, Toy Story 1, 2 & 3, Pinocchio, Tangled, Princess & the Frog and Lilo & Stitch.

(in no particular order)

1. Encanto
I wasn't expecting to love Encanto so much but it really shoehorned its way into my favorites. I've seen Encanto at least 8 times now and I'm still seeing new details with each watch. the sound track has been stuck in my head on loop for the last month and a half, every shingle song slaps in it's own way (my favorite by far though is Luisa's song Surface Pressure)

2. Toy Story
Few movies has had such a major impact on me as Toy Story. I've continued to collect toys into my adult life and I'm grateful to Toy story for teaching me to treat my toys with respect, likely it's why I've been able to hold on to them for so long.

3. Ratatouille
Ratatouille is the best film Pixar has ever made. It's a movie that doesn't underestimate the viewer's intelligence, and the soul purpose of the film is not to be marketed to kids, but to tell a story, to share a message. Not everybody will be effortlessly perfect at what they do, but if they put the effort in they can improve and make something truly wonderful. "Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere" Anyone can cook.

This is a tough question, but I'll say, in no particular order:

The Emperor's New Groove- I've just always loved this movie. It never gets old. The humor in it is perfect, and it's one I'll always go back to when I'm in the mood for a Disney movie. Just thinking about it is making me want to watch it again

Alice in Wonderland- This is probably my favorite of the more classic Disney movies. I always loved the strange world and characters of this movie/book. It was a bit scary to me as kid, but it was also enticing. I wanted to know more about Wonderland

Finding Nemo- I wanted to include a Pixar movie in my list, and it was between Finding Nemo, Toy Story 2, and Monsters Inc. for me. I went with Finding Nemo because it's the one I remember the best and the one I've found myself rewatching the most, although I don't rewatch any of them very often. I've probably watched Toy Story 2 more technically, but that's because I rewatched it a lot as a kid, not so much as an adult.

Back