• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling town cleaning or gardening!

bodhirookandor

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (34) +
town cleaning/resetting can be annoying, tedious, and time-consuming. wouldn't you want some help? or for someone to do it for you?

well that's what im here for!

i can do anything and everything you need. planting trees/bushes/flowers, getting rid of anything unwanted, pulling weeds, anything! just tell me what you want done and i'll do it!

for payment i can take igb or tbt!

pricing:

- just getting rid of a few flowers/trees/weeds/etc: 10,000igb or 5tbt
- watering every flower in town: 15,000igb or 5tbt
- sorting flowers/trees/bushes/etc by species, colour, etc: 50,000igb or 15 tbt
- basically clearing your whole town of everything: 100,000igb or 25tbt
- clearing your whole town and replacing everything: 200,000igb or 30tbt
- clearing your whole town, replacing everything, and sorting everything by group: 250,000igb or 35tbt
- any other specifics: little things are free, major things are another 5,000igb or 5tbt

if you could spare blue/orange/purple/black/golden roses or black cosmos i am willing to do a discount! discounts depend on amounts, the higher amount of hybrids the higher the discount!

Last edited:
how much would it be to clear my town completely of weeds? (i did a lot of TT'ing before getting the beautiful ordinance so there's a LOT)

Back