• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Town Decoration

Ozzie

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So I've made a collection of all the new towndeko i could find :) EDIT: added flowers/bushes and fruits

town_deko.jpg
(open in a new tab to enlarge)

AC_Flowers.jpg

AC_fruit.jpg

Did anyone see any other?

And what do you want besides them? What of these will you use in your town?

edit:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...-Animal-Crossing-Jump-Out!-Translation-Thread
from the translation we have a few names of towndeko without any pics

plastic bench
japanese style bench
round sign

Last edited:
I love this! I hope they have a ton more, and a lot that we can unlock so that it's not all there at first..
I want that jungle gym :cool: And hopefully I'll be able to see my villagers playing on it!

I'll probably get the flower/balloon arch, as well as most of the flower things. I just think they're pretty. I don't think I'll get the topiary bushes, I think they look wierd :S Flower bushes and circle stack bushes aren't very appealing. I'll probably get street lamps and benches. I'll probably end up using the wooden bridges on the rivers, and using the stone ones near the beach (sort of like in GameCube version).

At first I will make sure I get:
at least one wooden bridge
two benches
light posts and clock posts
fountain
bee hive
garden fence
and a campfire

Eventually I want these:
one cement bridge (to be main bridge)
picnik area
well
fire hydrant (maybe)
grass topiaries (not tulip though..)
the flower clock (somewhere like center of town)
a couple flower archs
covered bench (maybe)
campfire by beach
windmill
zengarden (maybe)

I hope fencing isn't too expensive or time consuming (between building each single fence) if you want to buy a ton! I want to line a lot of paths or gardens with fence :)

What is the 4th item on the 4th row?

I hope there's different bulletin board styles. :) Although the one shown does go nicely will Town Hall...

What is the 4th item on the 4th row?

I hope there's different bulletin board styles. :) Although the one shown does go nicely will Town Hall...

That's a clock made of flowers. It was in the Japanese Direct :)
348jb6s.png

Last edited:
Eeek! I hope there is more, but I'm really happy that they have a fence! do you think you can place items on the beach? I mean, why not? because if you can, I'd get a camp fire and a picnic blanket on it! Yay!

I like the flower arch and the streetlamp :) <3
EDIT: Oops, i forgot to mention the face-hole board things! :D

Last edited:
I absolutely love the Outdoor Furniture. I think this is a big leap forward, since it will make every town unique.

Probably the first Outdoor Furniture I will get is:
A Bench
A Lamp Post
At least 2 Bridges
A Flower Arch
A Fountain

I can't wait!

Thanks for the post, Whitney. I somehow missed that while watching. I'll definitely be putting one of those clocks in one of my many town gardens. :3

Hmmm... I may take advantage of these fences. Now I can have an orchard for each seperate fruit and feel organized. I may also take advantage of this and create an awesome flower garden beside my house, with a flower arch leading in and a bench and paths in it if possible. I am totally going to enjoy being mayor.

So do you think we will be able to change the area-size of the fence? I thought it would be a detemined size that you can't enlarge...

Things that are definitely going in my town:
Several Wells
Picnic area
Street lamps
Bench in park area
Campground. Shrine

At first I will make sure I get:
at least one wooden bridge
two benches
light posts and clock posts
fountain
bee hive
garden fence
and a campfire

Eventually I want these:
one cement bridge (to be main bridge)
picnik area
well
fire hydrant (maybe)
grass topiaries (not tulip though..)
the flower clock (somewhere like center of town)
a couple flower archs
covered bench (maybe)
campfire by beach
windmill
zengarden (maybe)

That's what I want too :D

Back