• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Town Decoration

I want that new clock tower, but I don't really want that hammock, maybe I will end up placing one, but I don't really want one for my town.

I kind of hope we can place the bonfire on the beach, but I also sort of doubt it. Come to think of it, I would like to put a hammock on the beach too. I hope we can decorate the beach.

I kind of hope we can place the bonfire on the beach, but I also sort of doubt it. Come to think of it, I would like to put a hammock on the beach too. I hope we can decorate the beach.

Aw, I hope we're able. :( It's technically town plot and a bonfire on the beach makes so much more sense D :

I wonder if the box thing is a bee nest, because my grandparents have bees and those are the types of boxes they keep bees in. Since bees pollinate in real life, essentially making real life 'hybrids', if these bee boxes affect hybrid growth? Probably not, but then again a lot of things have changed in this game, and maybe bees actually affect hybrid growth instead of just being found by flowers. But I'm probably just over thinking this.

I was hoping for a well. More types of lamps and fountains.
Maybe a flag pole to place around the town too.

Since we can place decorations, will we also be able to remove them?

I was hoping for a well. More types of lamps and fountains.
Maybe a flag pole to place around the town too.

Since we can place decorations, will we also be able to remove them?

We might be in luck still. There is a well, a couple lamp posts, and a fountain. More styles could still be revealed in the later months (or we'll just find out once the game launches).

However, I don't remember reading anything about removing decor that you've placed. I doubt you'd be able to move/remove your bridges (who knows, though) but maybe benches can be. I'm hoping you'll be able to remove certain pieces. For me personally I'm super indecisive. :p

I would be very disappointed if there was no way to move or delete decorations. There needs to be some way or us indecisive people will never place anything haha.

I hope you're allowed to remove decorations too. Heaven knows I've never even been able to commit to a bridge location. xO

The vineyard is really cool, as are the well and wooden clock. I thought I read that you'll have options for decorations as villagers request them, does that mean we might have to wait a long time before the chance of building certain objects arises?

That might finally give me reason to torment villagers away from my town ("You want a wooden bridge? Ten nets to the head!!").

If there's no way to remove items you placed, I know I'd be more likely to not add as many decorations to my town. I'm always indecisive about stuff like that. xD

I don't want my town to look too modern so the most advanced looking things I would be putting in would be the lamps. I won't be putting those street lights, fire hydrants, or that billboard looking object in my town. The solar panels are pushing it, but I might put them in if I get the urge to. I'll probably be more likely to avoid objects like the Moai heads. They'd just seem out of place to me! My town will probably have quaint decorations like the well, benches, and other floral type decorations. I see myself using a lot of items that have plant life involved with them, because I really enjoy gardening.

If there's no way to remove items you placed, I know I'd be more likely to not add as many decorations to my town. I'm always indecisive about stuff like that. xD

I don't want my town to look too modern so the most advanced looking things I would be putting in would be the lamps. I won't be putting those street lights, fire hydrants, or that billboard looking object in my town. The solar panels are pushing it, but I might put them in if I get the urge to. I'll probably be more likely to avoid objects like the Moai heads. They'd just seem out of place to me! My town will probably have quaint decorations like the well, benches, and other floral type decorations. I see myself using a lot of items that have plant life involved with them, because I really enjoy gardening.

this is what i think ^.^
ill stay away from modern things and stick to more basic things and floral and japanese items XD

Im probably going to go with more old timey looking items. Wooden bridges and old style items for me please lol. Also the whole camp area you can put up I wonder if in the winter that guests can set up the igloo like in the Gc one? Any thoughts on that? Also not related but yay my first post XD

I just came up with a great idea! First i will place a bonfire close to the beach, and after that i will place a bunch of campsites around it, so it will feel just like a real camp, and i will place one of those log-benches in front of the bonfire for extra effect! :D

I'll only place the things that look natural, like street lamps, the bonfire, bridges, windmill, a hammock etc.
I'll not place some stupid balloon decoration in my town :').

I'll only place the things that look natural, like street lamps, the bonfire, bridges, windmill, a hammock etc.
I'll not place some stupid balloon decoration in my town :').

Me too. I don't plan on placing the character cut outs either. Maybe if decor is removable I'll place them for a festival and get rid of them after or whatever, but otherwise...bleh.

Me too. I don't plan on placing the character cut outs either. Maybe if decor is removable I'll place them for a festival and get rid of them after or whatever, but otherwise...bleh.
Yeah you're rght, i dont think one of those faceboards will look very good in my natural town! ;)

Actually I think it would be pretty cool to set up a sort of circus or country fair area in the town.

The only problem is you would need to have a bunch of circus themed items (like tents, games, rides), a few character cut outs don't make a circus/fair.

I know I wont put the character cut outs in my town. I've never really been fond of them in real life and since I don't plan on taking too many pictures of my game, it seems like it would be a waste of time and bells to install them in my town. Plus, I've always felt they look kind of ugly.

Back