• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Town Decoration

Collection updated ;)
I think i like that new bridge, there wasn't a better picture though...

That new bridge looks rather nice. I can't tell if it's made from red wood or red brick though! I'm excited about how many bridges there are going to be. Gives us plenty of options to find something we really love.

:B All the decorations were sort of "meh" to me, other than the bridges and the street lamps. Although I didn't know there were that many fruit!

Update: New bridge and new pond, which i really really like :)

Has anybody seen other objects or flowers? :)

I so love the christmas outdoor furniture with all the lights and so on. I wonder if we're able to place them in other seasons as well?

And I hope for asian lanterns. They look so beautiful and I can imagine how amazing it would be to have my town filled with colorful lantern-lights on summer evenings. :)

Update: New bridge and new pond, which i really really like :)

Has anybody seen other objects or flowers? :)

I've only seen the flower arch which was in the nintendo dream world town

I'm definitely going to get a beehive :) I wonder if you can get honey from the hives. That would be amazing.
Otherwise I'm going to focus on the things that are more garden-y.

I also think I'll dedicate a section of the map to a campsite type thing, with a bonfire and maybe a hammock as well :3

As for the bridges, I looove that brick bridge <3 It's lovely.

I want the wooden curve bridge and that brick bridge. I want the yellow/brownish bench. Dont know where im gonna place it yet. Im also going to make a camp area where i will set up the tent lot and put the log and hammock there too. I will also have a stump to sit on. Im hoping there will be a smaller fireplace. That bonfire thing is too big in my opinion. I want to put the fountain somewhere south of my plaza with the Town Tree. I will put white benches around it. (Does anyone know if you can rotate the objects you place in town??) I want the gong and the well. I will have a garden area too with the flower arch and the flower clock and that box thing...idk what it is. I think a shrine to something?? Im gonna put that clock tower thing near the town hall. I want a lighthouse near the beach obviously. I also want a windmill somewhere. And I want that thing where u put your face in and smile. I want it to be like the mario one.

I hope I can fit all this in my town and also I hope i can still squeeze in the Roost, Resetti's place, and the police station. lol

Oh yeah I forgot about the added buildings. D: I wonder how cramped things will be when things start taking shape...

I want the wooden curve bridge and that brick bridge. I want the yellow/brownish bench. Dont know where im gonna place it yet. Im also going to make a camp area where i will set up the tent lot and put the log and hammock there too. I will also have a stump to sit on. Im hoping there will be a smaller fireplace. That bonfire thing is too big in my opinion. I want to put the fountain somewhere south of my plaza with the Town Tree. I will put white benches around it. (Does anyone know if you can rotate the objects you place in town??) I want the gong and the well. I will have a garden area too with the flower arch and the flower clock and that box thing...idk what it is. I think a shrine to something?? Im gonna put that clock tower thing near the town hall. I want a lighthouse near the beach obviously. I also want a windmill somewhere. And I want that thing where u put your face in and smile. I want it to be like the mario one.

I hope I can fit all this in my town and also I hope i can still squeeze in the Roost, Resetti's place, and the police station. lol

Cool ideas! What you should do with the bonfire is have trees surrounding it, then chop it down so it is stumps, so you can sit around the fire! :)

im so gonna create a pattern path with streetlights surrounding it......

Back