• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Artwork Town Flag request

SharJoY

Namaste
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Blue Hybrid Rose
Pink Feather
White Feather
Mother's Day Carnation
Blue Feather
Hi there! I restarted my cycling town, Majestic, and would like a town flag designed for it. My major's name is SharJoY. The colors I would like used are Deep red (not an orange red), black and white. I would like it to look like a present, maybe wrapped in white or black, with a red ribbon and bow, and a tag that says JoY on it. If the present is white then the tag to be black with white or red lettering, and vis versa if the present is black.

Last edited:
Hi there! I restarted my cycling town, Majestic, and would like a town flag designed for it. My major's name is SharJoY. The colors I would like used are Deep red (not an orange red), black and white. I would like it to look like a present, maybe wrapped in white or black, with a red ribbon and bow, and a tag that says JoY on it. If the present is white then the tag to be black with white or red lettering, and vis versa if the present is black.

I would like to attempt this for you! I will send a VM/PM :)

Back