Town: Haven

Finally! I finished that car. *gets in and starts car, which sounds perfect* I can't wait to show Bam! *rides off to Bam*

Hmm*thinks hard* *thinks too hard and strains himself* While I get this thing out, I make sure there is somthing to fix* goes inside house as you here a loud BANG!*

BAMBAM! said:
Hmm*thinks hard* *thinks too hard and strains himself* While I get this thing out, I make sure there is somthing to fix* goes inside house as you here a loud BANG!*

:blink: Um... What just happened?

Ok you can bring her in John * truck stats to pull in* this is some stuff that I < _ < > _ > had gotton broken during a thunderstorm...

Name~D'Bergerac
Age~A lot
Job~Boat Renter
Talent~Boat Renter
Likes~Renting out boats
Dislikes~Land
Description~Very fat

BAMBAM! said:
TownHavenBanner2.bmp

Town: Haven

Story
You can tell it is a nice day today, as you step off the train, as you get your first look at Paridise. A Place where you can live with some of the coolest people ever, start your own shop, play some sports, or even, just relax for the day in a fishing boat in the lake. Anything that your heart desires can be found here. Welcome, to Town: Haven.

Occupations
You can only have one of these.

Mayor

Vice Mayor

Library Owner

Shop Keeper/s

Mail Man/Woman

Police Man/Men/Woman/Women

Carpenter

Town Guard/s

Mechanic/s

Fashion Designer

Boat Renter

Hair Stylist

Town Fool/s

Villager

Talents
You can only choose one

Artist

Musician

Writer

Actor

Singer

Jock

Dancer

If you would like another talent or Job please PM BAMBAM!

How to join

Name~
Age~
Job~
Talent~
Likes~
Dislikes~
Description~

Note from the creator~ Please do not use any animal pictures from ACC or AXA for the Description, thank you

Important Places

Shops~ None

Library~ This is a place where you can read stories, or read up on books for some help in town, you can also find a caf

Back