• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Town name thread

magnostadt

a lost soul
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
I've been at a loss of inspiration for my new town name, so while I think of mine, I'd like to hear yours! :D

Mines is Rosewood! <3 good luck in figuring out a new name!

Last edited:
My town name is Magenta. I wanted it to be unique, and colorful. Well, it sure is colorful, because it's literally a color lololol. Not to mention unique. It's not like I named my town Pink or Purple. Magenta is a vivid title. If you like this idea, try these three links:
A-F G-M N-Z. They're wikipedia articles of all different colors. It includes really cool ones like Azure, Eggshell, Mauve, Cadmium, Ivory, Jade, Phlox, Olive, and Regalia. Goodluck~!

My town name is Magenta. I wanted it to be unique, and colorful. Well, it sure is colorful, because it's literally a color lololol. Not to mention unique. It's not like I named my town Pink or Purple. Magenta is a vivid title. If you like this idea, try these three links:
A-F G-M N-Z. They're wikipedia articles of all different colors. It includes really cool ones like Azure, Eggshell, Mauve, Cadmium, Ivory, Jade, Phlox, Olive, and Regalia. Goodluck~!

Oh wow thank you! I'll be sure to check these out, very cool names btw! I really like them. :)

Mine's just called Rain d: I thought it was simple and pretty.

My first town name is Hoenn - not very original I know, but I like it :)
My second town is Oakvale - I just liked the way it sounds :p

I named mine Termina because Majora's Mask took place there and that was easily one of my all time favorite games. And it was a pretty cool name, so it all worked out :)

All of these names sound really great! I'm jealous, really, hehe. But I think I've decided on either naming my town:

Apricot , Azure , Celadon , Magnolia , or Wisteria, but I can't decide! :confused: Any opinions? (keep posting your town name though, I'd like to see more :))

Last edited:
Celadon's cool, it's a colour so you could have your town colour co-ordinated to it and it's a town in pokemon.

I named my town New Leaf (how original, I know :p). I had zero inspiration when I started the game, so I was pretty much "Eh... I don't know... I'll just choose New Leaf". The next day I began a new game because I had placed my house in a bad spot (never having played the game before nor having read much about it, I didn't know any better :eek:) and didn't have any inspiration again, so I just picked New Leaf a second time. Then the third day (after realizing my house was this time too far away from Re-Tail and all the rest (yeah... still learning there :p)), I went "Hm, actually I like New Leaf". So New Leaf it is and New Leaf it will remain. :)

I named my town Mordor. I like to chose towns from my favorite movies or games.
Also wanted a name I could connect with a town flag, what I eventually came up with:
flag.jpg

Good luck!

Mine's Olivine. It's a Pokemon thing.

If my town ever corrupts though, I'm going to name my next town Faybrook. It just popped up in my head one day.

I also lovelovelove Apricot and Rosewood (PLL FTW)

I once went to someone's town called Parfait. It's such a light, pretty name.

Mine is Lacunosa, it's the name of a Town in Pokemon Black and White and Black 2 and White 2. I play a lot of Pokemon so I decided to just pick a name after a Pokemon town.

Emelka - it's a town in both the cartoon and MMO Wakfu, which happens to be one of my favorites.

Back