• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Town name thread

I named my town Unknown as a Pokemon reference and because I wanted the town name to sound mysterious and alluring.
My last town Victoire, which is a French girls' name, meaning Victory, I believe. I chose it because that town was supposed to be Victorian/Lolita themed.

Mine is Lunatea, named after the country (??) in Klonoa: Lunatea's Veil

All of mine are named after One Piece. Mugiwara taken from the crew, Skypiea because it was my favourite arc, and Foosha after Luffy's home town.

My first town was named Moonbow.

I wanted my second town to have some sort of reference to the first (to be used in a fanfic I'm writing) so I named it Lunabell.

Nedas is my town name.
I am a huge mass effect fan so I was going through the wiki of the Quarians. "Nedas" is their word for 'Nowhere."
So that is how I got that.

Mine is Gunnston, my "real life" nickname is Tommy Gunn, I would have chose "Gunnderland" like Wonderland but it didn't fit !

Mine is Appleby, as my accf and acww town both had native apples, and I was inexperienced in ac then and thought apples were the only native fruit :p My native fruit turned out to be the peach, though, but I have got used to the name Appleby, and like it now! I did get quite jealous when I saw the names Magenta and Rain though! Good luck :D

Back