• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Town Rules and my Play Style

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Town Rules
  • While in my town, please do not run. I will eventually have a lot of flowers and I would like for them to not be trampled upon
  • Talking to my villagers is fine. I like when they talk about a person who visited. Makes me feel all nostalgic and stuff.
  • Please don’t take anything off the ground, shake my trees, take fruit or chop my trees down
  • Please don’t sell or buy anything in my Re Tail. Also please don’t buy anything in my main street shops without permission. I will likely say yes, but it’s still common courtesy to ask first.
  • You are welcome to end the session yourself whenever you are ready to leave.
  • If WiFi cuts off, I’ll just open my gate and you can come back.
  • When I'm in your town, I will show you the same respect as I expect in my town: I will not run, I don't take anything off the ground, I will not shake trees or chop them down, and unless I'm there to specially talk to your villagers (like for a petition or to get a villager into my town) I will not talk to your villager and unless I'm in your town to sell something, I will not buy or sell anything in your shops. Do unto others as you would like for them to do unto you.

My play style
  • I do not time travel. I play in real time. If I miss out on something, I wait for it to come back, I do not travel to the future or the past to obtain it.
  • I’m usually most active in the morning and early evenings.
  • I do not have Dreamies. I do have villagers I do like though but I dont have to have them in my town. One villager, I like for example is Tutu, the peppy bear.
  • My game is set to Pacific Standard Time, which is my real life time zone
  • I am not going to have a Dream Address for a while because I'm not landscaping for a while and it might be months before my town is worthy of a dream address
  • If I have less than 10 villagers in my town* , I do not travel outside my town, unless I'm specifically going to another person's town to get a villager. Likewise I don't invite anyone into my town if I have less than 10 villagers, This rule is here to minimize getting voided villagers. Voided villagers have ruined my plans too many times in the past and I'm not letting that happen in Glen Ivy. So as a result, I will try my hardest to not go longer than 2 weeks without having 10 villagers.

*if I have 10 villagers and another villager in boxes about to move out, I still count that as less than 10 as voids can still move in the next day when villagers are in boxes day previously.​

UPDATE 1-4-19
I decided to tweak my rule of not buying anything from anyone on here. I will buying bush start, tree saplings, and maybe silver axes from time to time. Everything else like clothes, rares, IGB, I will obtain on my own.

Back