• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Town tree

Wowie....that last tree. 500 hours?! That's a lot of hours, lol. Even on my most dedicated game I haven't played that many hours.

So if you play at least 2 hours a day it'll take you 250 days to get it. A little over half a year o:

...what if I started the game 500 days before release, and then after planting the tree, TT to the current day o_O Then i'd only have to reach hour and bell caps to get shops and such.

And then I'd get really bored.

...what if I started the game 500 days before release, and then after planting the tree, TT to the current day o_O Then i'd only have to reach hour and bell caps to get shops and such.

And then I'd get really bored.

You would have to play at least once for each of those 500 days, skipped days don't count from what I've heard.

Thankfully, the game is on a portable system, just bust it out and play for a few minutes if you don't have time.

You would have to play at least once for each of those 500 days, skipped days don't count from what I've heard.

Thankfully, the game is on a portable system, just bust it out and play for a few minutes if you don't have time.

ahh, I see. I thought it was just days passed.

Back