• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Town tree

That tree is awesome, I think it was a really good idea introducing it to kind of measure how long you've been playing :D

That tree is awesome, I think it was a really good idea introducing it to kind of measure how long you've been playing :D

I agree! Another reason for me to not reset my town. Really want to stick with the first one I get and not constantly reset like I did in past games.

That's cool that there's something that specifically rewards play time itself! I've never put over 200 hours into one Animal Crossing game before, but maybe New Leaf will change that!

It's something to look forward to. Stuff like this is convincing me more that I should play legit.

That's cool that there's something that specifically rewards play time itself! I've never put over 200 hours into one Animal Crossing game before, but maybe New Leaf will change that!

I'm really quite glad that the DS never had an activity log. I dread to think how many hours I sunk in to Wild World.

The tree reminds me of the one at the end of Majora's Mask. Gotta put the mask on there when my tree is that big.

I'm really quite glad that the DS never had an activity log. I dread to think how many hours I sunk in to Wild World.
Same. That would be terrifying.

I love how they implemented the tree as a way to show progress. And the best part is that it's really hard to cheat! So even if someone has to time travel to get the biggest tree, they will still have to play each of those 500 days.

Wowie....that last tree. 500 hours?! That's a lot of hours, lol. Even on my most dedicated game I haven't played that many hours.

Back