• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Town visits for train upgrade ... 93/100

Status
Not open for further replies.

senb0

🌿 Sage from Nara 🌿
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
3995-5493-3884
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (252) +
I'm so close!

I can offer 20k per visit, or other things like flowers or perfect cherries if you're willing to do multiple.

I prefer just ending and reopening after every visit.

Thanks in advance!

(Also, if you need to sell turnips, I have a high price. Just lmk ^o^)

Last edited:
I can come over :) I'd appreciate if you had any of my wishlist items rather than igb, but whatever works! just let me know ❤

I can come over :) I'd appreciate if you had any of my wishlist items rather than igb, but whatever works! just let me know ❤

Yea sure! I can add you soon.
How many visits? Just one?
Unfortunately I don't have any extras of whats on your wishlist :-(

I also like pink/purple hybrids, if you have any of those! if not, the 99k is fine. :)

I also like pink/purple hybrids, if you have any of those! if not, the 99k is fine. :)

Ok! Could you do more visits if I get you more hybrids? I have a couple of carnations / roses / pansies I don't need if you want

Last edited:
Ok! Could you do more visits if I get you more hybrids? I have a couple of carnations / roses / pansies I don't need if you want

Sure! I don't really care for pansies, but carnations and roses are fine. Just let me know whenever :)

Sure! I don't really care for pansies, but carnations and roses are fine. Just let me know whenever :)

Sorry for delay, internet cut for a bit.

Ok! I can get you... five of pink roses / purple roses / mix of red-white carnations for maybe 8 visits?
I'll open my town soon, just looking for carnations

(Also, how about cosmos?)

EDIT: Actually, I don't have as many red carnations as I thought, so I'll just get you an assortment of pink/purple hybrids if you want? What I can fit is next to the station near the billboard :)

Last edited:
Can I visit 3 times? Can I go to your town and get some signatures and a basket of perfect cherries?

Yes that's fine! Most of my villagers are on the left :)
I'll check to see if I still have you added, but feel free to stop by when you see my town.

Can I visit? For TBT? 2 TBT per visit?

Are you Reina from Nara?

Yes! I'll just have you visit when I VM you so I can group you with
someone who's picking up stuff from my town, if that's ok?
Soon!

Can I visit your town? Is the 3 times for 99k okay?

Yup! You can just pick up 5 20k bags in front of the station then?
I'll add you now and open :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That should be enough visits for now, thanks everyone!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can come in now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back