• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Trade in your extra for new one, or catalog~JP/KR/EU/NA exclusives, SAHARA, Legit Art

oh, okay. Can it be reordered? If so, can I just catalog both emperor items and just get the sushi roll? :)

To kingmog

Those both are re-orderable.
But sorry, I don't do catalog on this thread.
And addition, I have to go to bed as soon as possible, since it's morning here, in my place.
So, could I trade with no change please?

If it's okay, I visit you.
I'm ready.

To Jarachi29

Oh, um...
I can trade just only 7-11 Drink Shelf.
I'm sorry.
What would you like to do? :confused:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can trade some more Shaved ice lamps for these :)

To kingmog

I forgot to tell you!
I mean EU exclusives are
Veggie Basket
Wall Socks
Berliner

We already have Shaved Ice Lamp's a lot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To Sakubo

I will send you PM tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
To Jarachi29

Oh, um...
I can trade just only 7-11 Drink Shelf.
I'm sorry.
What would you like to do? :confused:

- - - Post Merge - - -

To kingmog

I forgot to tell you!
I mean EU exclusives are
Veggie Basket
Wall Socks
Berliner

We already have Shaved Ice Lamp's a lot.

Ok, I am interested in that. What will you take from my offerings? I now have Cool Globes as well, 8 of them.

To kingmog

Okay.
I hope you get those from someone soon. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

To Jarachi29

Oh, that's good.
Then could I take three Shaved Ice Lamp's?

Oh, I see someone already made a deal with you for the Sailboat Models. I doubt you would want to do this trade anymore, and I understand if you don't. Well, just let me know. :)

Posted this on page 74. I also still have those three Shaved Ice Lamps from before you could have as well. Thanks!

Yes, you replied to that post. What I was saying is that you have already received the Sailboat Models from a different person, which I was going to trade for the 7-11 ATM. But, since you have the Sailboat Models already, I didn't know whether or not you'd still do the deal.

To Jarachi29

I have told you that only 7-11 Drink Shelf is available now.
I'm sorry I cancel this trade.
I told that it's morning here, about half an hour ago, and I have to take a sleep.

see you another chance.

Back