• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Trade in your extra for new one, or catalog~JP/KR/EU/NA exclusives, SAHARA, Legit Art

To rosiebelle
I've already offered all the veggie baskets I have currently, this way it's 1:1 for each DLC

I think there might be misunderstanding due to my bad English.
Please check here, and let me know if this is okay.

Trade Schedule

- - - Post Merge - - -

To Aeroga
My Heart Shaped Chocolate, Sailboat Model, Resetti Model, and Sparkling Cider for your SusiRole, Dango, and Buffet Server?
Hi :) Thank you for your offer.
Sure. Please check here and let me know if this is okay.

Trade Schedule

- - - Post Merge - - -

To Ceralune
Just realized you want yellow aloha tees xD I have 2. Could I trade them for the newsprint helmet and red ogre mask? I won't take as long as before this time ^^;
Oh, hi, Ceralune. :)
It's good to trade with you again.
Please message me when you got online.
And I think you already know this, but inform you again, just in case.

Trade Schedule

- - - Post Merge - - -

To SonatinaGena
I'm doing well, too, thanks! I don't live in Europe, and I promise not to use those exclusives for my trades! I just like decorating my house with food furniture. :D

I'd be interested in getting:
Twelve-Grape Plate (x1)
Berliner (x1)
Shinbunshino Kabuto/Newsprint Helmet (x1)
Hishimochi/Rice Cake (x1)
EhoMaki/Sushi Roll (x2)
7-11 Buffet Server (x1)

And my offer is:
Pumpkin Pie (x7)
White Wet Suit (x1)
Orange Wet Suit (x2)
Cabana Chair (x1)
Cabana Lamp (x1)

Let me know if you think that I should offer more, since I don't know what your trading ratio is for the EU Exclusives.

Thank you for offering so much items.
My trading ratio is like this.

me 【 EU holiday items 】 x1 to you 【 non-reorderable items in my wishlist 】 x2
* It means "basically"

You don't have to give me 7 pies, 5 pies is just enough, I guess.
As for 7-11 stuff, I trade by 1 to 2 if you are my good trading partner, and you are.
So considering about this, my offer is here.
Please let me know if this is okay. :)

Trade Schedule

Last edited:
To darnetal
Hi there,

I would be interested in some EhoMaki. 2 or 3 would be just fine, if it's alright. I can give you :
Veggie basket x1
Berliner x1
Wall sock x1
12-grape plate x1

Would it be ok? I don't really know if those items are worth the EhoMakis, so tell me if you want more, I'll just trust you.
Hi :) Thank you for your offer.
I can trade my Japanese Holiday Items by 1 to 1. So it is okay.
My offer is here. Please check it and let me know if you find something incorrect.

Trade Schedule

Hey how many of.. jpn food dlc can i trade for a bottled ship and box of chocolate? I can get some of the swimsuits and sanshin u need too. I m looking for dango, rice cake, new years noodle, songpyeon, yule log and turkey

To Hazelx
Hello! If you came over to my town and talked to Isabelle would you be able to get a picnic basket? Regardless, I can get you 2 more with alt characters :3
Oh, it is so kind of you. Thank you Hazelx.
And how can I help you for it? :) Let me know what you're looking for, please.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To Azzie
I actually don't need the wall anymore- I'm so sorry! But I'll still give you the tea set and pie, because I did already say I would and I don't really want them. So just let me know and you can have them, and again sorry about the trouble!
Oh! So you could find it, that's good.
It is no bother at all. :)
I also have other walls and carpets obtained in Museum Shop, so come back again when you need those.
And thank you about pies and tea sets! I might message you when I could catch you~.

Hi RedTropicalFish! I got your 2 sailboat models, so let me know when you're ready to come pick them up. Also, the flowers by the station a free to take if you want them.

To Ireuna
Hey how many of.. jpn food dlc can i trade for a bottled ship and box of chocolate? I can get some of the swimsuits and sanshin u need too. I m looking for dango, rice cake, new years noodle, songpyeon, yule log and turkey

Hi. Thank you for the offer. :)
Actually Songpyeon is not Japanese item, it is Korean exclusive.
I can trade my Japanese Holiday Items by 1 to 1.
And I trade my Korean Exclusives by 1 to 2, I have to pay effort to get those items since I'm not Korean. ^_^
Also usually I don't trade Yule Log or Turkey.

As for swimsuits, I need those except orange atm, and I don't know what color you have.
So my offer is this.

me:
- Dango
- Rice Cake
- New Year's Noodles

you:
- Bottled Ship
- Box of Chocolates
- Sanshin

To superheroantics
Hi RedTropicalFish! I got your 2 sailboat models, so let me know when you're ready to come pick them up. Also, the flowers by the station a free to take if you want them.
Hi! Are you still awake? I thought that you might be on the bed. XD
I'll be there in a few minutes. And thank you for flowers~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

To ILOVEDERWIN
Hello! Can I trade my blue wetsuit, cabana lamp, and sanshin for a songpyeon?
Hi :) Thank you for the offer.
Sure. I'd like to trade Songpyeon for your Blue Wet Suit and Cabana Lamp.
If you are to stay here for next 30 mins, I will come to you after I finished another trade.

Umm can i get
New years noodle
Dango
rice cake
Songpyeon
Ehomaki

What i have now
Mermaid vanity
Red swimsuit
White swimsuit
box of chocolates
bottled ship
cabana table

let me know if u don't need any items :)

Can i also get some of the ea and eu holidays items? 1:2 right? I need
Berliner
12 grapes plate
Sparkling wine
Veggie basket

Is there any island items u are looking for more?

Last edited:
Hi there! I am interested in your TanabatanoSasa( Bamboo Grass ). I have a spare Afternoon Tea Set I can trade for it.

Is this an okay trade?

To Ireuna
Umm can i get
New years noodle
Dango
rice cake
Songpyeon
Ehomaki

What i have now
Mermaid vanity
Red swimsuit
White swimsuit
box of chocolates
bottled ship
cabana table

let me know if u don't need any items :)

Can i also get some of the ea and eu holidays items? 1:2 right? I need
Berliner
12 grapes plate
Sparkling wine
Veggie basket

Is there any island items u are looking for more?
Okay. So we trade today is

me:
- New Year's Noodle
- Dango
- Rice Cake
- Ehomaki
- Songpyeon

you:
- Mermaid vanity
- Red swimsuit
- White swimsuit
- box of chocolates
- bottled ship
- cabana table

Is this right?
And as for other things, I am out of stock about 12 Grapes Plate and Sparkling Cider currently.
So it's better to trade on another day when I could restock those.
If you'd like to get Berliner and Veggie Backet today, mostly I'm interested in atm is below.

Jacuzzi
Pink Wet Suit
Tropical Floor
Tropical Wall
Cabana Wall

- - - Post Merge - - -

To Razur
Hi there! I am interested in your TanabatanoSasa( Bamboo Grass ). I have a spare Afternoon Tea Set I can trade for it.

Is this an okay trade?
Hi :)
Sure! Please message me when you got online.

Ok. Deal on the first trade. So for the berliner and veggie basket, what i have is a pink wetsuit now. Do u take take double of island items? Like wetsuits and others. I might be able to get another caban table

To Ireuna
Ok. Deal on the first trade. So for the berliner and veggie basket, what i have is a pink wetsuit now. Do u take take double of island items? Like wetsuits and others. I might be able to get another caban table

Yes I accept taking double or triple.
As for Cabana stuff and Mermaid stuff, I am writing the count( amount? or number? let me know which one is correct expression! ) I need for each. You can check it on my first post. :)

So I'm going to arrange items on the first trade for you.
I will message you when I got ready.
Maybe 15-20 mins later.
Let me know if you have some other business and have to leave soon.

Its number haha. What i have now is all 1 each. Going to see if i try to not get u doubles. Can we trade all today? Trying to get 2 more items. I have the pink and blue wetsuit now. For belinder and basket.

Last edited:
To Ireuna
Its number haha. What i have now is all 1 each. Going to see if i try to not get u doubles. Can we trade all today? Trying to get 2 more items. I have the pink and blue wetsuit now. For belinder and basket.
Oh, "number", I see. Thank you! XD
Well, I have to leave soon for now, and will be back again if needed.
So I think it's better for both to do the first trade once, and then after I left here, you can take your time to find items for trade.
How's it?

Yep ok. So we trade the japanese and korean items first. Do u want to come to my town now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i know ur fc and what is a border swimsuit? Is it the red and white ones

To Ireuna
Yep ok. So we trade the japanese and korean items first. Do u want to come to my town now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i know ur fc and what is a border swimsuit? Is it the red and white ones
Yes, please.
I will message you via PM.
And yes, Border Wet Suit is red and white striped one.

Hm we can trade all now actually. For belinder and veggie basket, i offer a pink, blue, border swimsuit and picnic basket. is it ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

So for everything is

You
- New Year's Noodle
- Dango
- Rice Cake
- Ehomaki
- Songpyeon
- Beliner
- Veggie Basket

Me
- Mermaid vanity