• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway [Trade] Sanrio Items & Sets

Status
Not open for further replies.
4485211770_7f2a59d0a6_o.gif

character name: Aster
town name: Starview
fc: Sidebar
rv of interest to visit: Chai
HHD catalogue?: N
HHD purchase?: N
giveaway?: Yes.
anything else?: sanrio pandapples Mayor's rv orders are full so I'll be visiting with my other character.

I'll be afk so you can go to campgrounds then train out, thank you!

I can't visit right now, but I wanted to enter the new giveaway and ask when the winners of giveaways 1 and 2 would be anmounced? :D

I can't visit right now, but I wanted to enter the new giveaway and ask when the winners of giveaways 1 and 2 would be anmounced? :D

I've already announced them. you can find the information in the spoilers for the respective giveaways

bump. also wanted to add the following week will be my last week doing this before taking a 2+ week break as I'll be going on vacation ^^

bump. also wanted to add the following week will be my last week doing this before taking a 2+ week break as I'll be going on vacation ^^

WHAT WHERE ARE YOU GOING? Are you making that trip to the island in real life this time? Omg.... HAWAIII????!!! You no take your 3DS? I can run your shop while you're gone if you want.

WHAT WHERE ARE YOU GOING? Are you making that trip to the island in real life this time? Omg.... HAWAIII????!!! You no take your 3DS? I can run your shop while you're gone if you want.

LOL pls. I think I am taking 3ds but no time to do trades ?__? don't make me withhold giving stella the cards til after xmas

[I'm from Hawaii, hehe :)]

oh cool! ye I'm going to hawaii soon :D

---

online for chelsea visits!

character name: Krisadra
rv of interest to visit: Chelsea
giveaway?: already entered.
anything else?: sanrio pandapples

Oh you're going on a vacation? How nice. Hope you enjoy it. :)

Last edited:
character name: Krisadra
rv of interest to visit: Chelsea
HHD catalogue?[/B]: N
giveaway?: already entered.

Oh you're going on a vacation? How nice. Hope you enjoy it. :)

Yes, thank you!

character name: Khaleesi
town name: Moriyase
fc: 4914-3724-3686
rv of interest to visit: N
giveaway?: Entre me, please. ^^

Hello, can I please enter the food and drink pack giveaway? :) I'm not interested in anything else, just the giveaway. Thank you!

Hi! can I enter the giveaway for food and drink pack? Thank you and have fun in Hawaii!!!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back