• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ❄ Clove’s Christmas Shop: Winter Items, Sets, RV Items, etc. ❄

~Bump~ Added the Skii / "Snowman" set, a few more items to the Christmas Shop moridb list, more gardening items, and re-stocked my White Festive Trees and Holiday Stockings!

Last edited:
Hi you're amazing! Just wanted you to know that! <3

hi! would it be okay if i just got the ski-slope floor? i really need it for a room i'm working on. thanks!

FC: 2037-3180-0976
Availability: Now
Town Name: Dreamy
Mayor Name: Lexi
Order: Cup of Tea (Claude's RV)
Pick-up/Drop-off: Drop-off
Total: 2 TBT

Order: Cup of Tea (Claude's RV)
Total: 2 TBT

Thanks for ordering again! I've got your items ready, let me know once I can head over :)

Thanks for ordering again! I've got your items ready, let me know once I can head over :)

My gates are open~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Order: Elegant chair (Quantity: 2), Elegant Bench (Quantity: 1)
Total: 9 TBT ( I will pay 1 TBT EACH extra if you customize all the items to WHITE)

Thanks!

My gates are open~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Order: Elegant chair (Quantity: 2), Elegant Bench (Quantity: 1)
Total: 9 TBT ( I will pay 1 TBT EACH extra if you customize all the items to WHITE)

Thanks!

Hi! I'll get started on this (I can customize them I just need to do some time traveling). I also can get you the shaved-ice lamp and the fruit-panel umbrella from your other thread! Just give me a few minutes :)

Edit: I have the items ready now. I think the new total would be 16TBT for the Shaved-ice lamp, Fruit-panel umbrella, and the 3 items plus customization.

Last edited:
Hi! I'll get started on this (I can customize them I just need to do some time traveling). I also can get you the shaved-ice lamp and the fruit-panel umbrella from your other thread! Just give me a few minutes :)

Edit: I have the items ready now. I think the new total would be 16TBT for the Shaved-ice lamp, Fruit-panel umbrella, and the 3 items plus customization.

Perfect! I will open my gates as soon as you notify me. ^-^

Back