Selling /[trading] galaxy egg, new wands, more for tbt/flight rising/art [small update 9/4]

hey, for the isc frag and tokens are you mostly looking for bells or is fr treasure alright in the offer?
seen a few isc frags sell for around the 800-1k mark so can offer up to 1k bells but am also interested in tokens and have up to 5mil treasure if you’re looking for both

hey, for the isc frag and tokens are you mostly looking for bells or is fr treasure alright in the offer?
seen a few isc frags sell for around the 800-1k mark so can offer up to 1k bells but am also interested in tokens and have up to 5mil treasure if you’re looking for both
fr treasure is fine! honestly im on fr more than tbt so if you wanna do all/mostly treasure that's fine too, just let me know what you're interested in! i'm at work til later in the afternoon today but i'll get back to you when i can :}

ah that’s cool, ty! checked my spare fr funds and actually have about 6mil so will do all treasure as think i may also need to buy another isc frag while we can’t buy multiples ourselves rip.

mostly looking for the isc frag, a galaxolotl frag if you’re able to get one and any combination of either a blue, white or purple (need 2 of these ones) moon - whichever I can fit into 6mil treasure lol, haven’t seen loads of sales but can look around for a better idea if that helps :)

ah that’s cool, ty! checked my spare fr funds and actually have about 6mil so will do all treasure as think i may also need to buy another isc frag while we can’t buy multiples ourselves rip.

mostly looking for the isc frag, a galaxolotl frag if you’re able to get one and any combination of either a blue, white or purple (need 2 of these ones) moon - whichever I can fit into 6mil treasure lol, haven’t seen loads of sales but can look around for a better idea if that helps :)
yeah for sure! the moons have been so weird with prices i'll have to look around too lol. i'm still unsure on whether i'll get/keep a galaxolotl frag but i can definitely do the isc frag and a moon or two (i'm sleepy and can't math rn but i think 2 is feasible)

that’s great ty! yeah moons are crazy swear i just saw a pink or purple go for 300 and another go for 800 why can’t they just be the same lol - honestly tho most of my fr treasure is currently not in use so happy to pay the higher end of any price range. that’s cool about the other frag, nice one to keep hold off if you like it while they’re in the shop - the isc one and a moon or two sound good to me :)

that’s great ty! yeah moons are crazy swear i just saw a pink or purple go for 300 and another go for 800 why can’t they just be the same lol - honestly tho most of my fr treasure is currently not in use so happy to pay the higher end of any price range. that’s cool about the other frag, nice one to keep hold off if you like it while they’re in the shop - the isc one and a moon or two sound good to me :)
gosh sorry i forgot to respond (the quiz stole my attention yesterday) but i'll try to figure out prices today! just might be slow 'cause of work again. i already have the isc frag ready to go but did you want the moons to have certain dates or anything?

that’s no problem, i need to try and buy one more of each frag so there’s no rush. for the moons just trying to make an order of white-purple-blue-purple-white so depending on which ones you sell i can buy the one before with tokens and let you know :)

that’s no problem, i need to try and buy one more of each frag so there’s no rush. for the moons just trying to make an order of white-purple-blue-purple-white so depending on which ones you sell i can buy the one before with tokens and let you know :)
i've been looking for white moon transactions and have not found a single one 💀

i saw a blue for 200 and 300, and yeah pink is 300 and 800 LOL. i'm fine with rounding it out though and doing 1k for frag and 1k for pink + blue combined, so 2k tbt or 2 mill treasure.

yeah people do not seem to be selling white ones lol

that’s good with me, thank you! what’s the date on the star frag and do you mind holding out on getting the moons till the end - just trying to work out final orders of things.
will send over treasure now tho, think we’ve traded before on fr- you’re snackeater?

yeah people do not seem to be selling white ones lol

that’s good with me, thank you! what’s the date on the star frag and do you mind holding out on getting the moons till the end - just trying to work out final orders of things.
will send over treasure now tho, think we’ve traded before on fr- you’re snackeater?
that's fine! and yeah that's me :]

frag is Aug 8, 2023 at 10:37 PM

can't think of any message so maybe just a 🐳, I'll rep the team lol
sure lol, i'll send the frag over, let me know when you'd like the moons
Post automatically merged:

oh jk we can't send the frags yet 💀

sure lol, i'll send the frag over, let me know when you'd like the moons
Post automatically merged:

oh jk we can't send the frags yet 💀

lol yeah they're gatekeeping the frags atm - someone is grabbing me another frag right at the end of camp so will give you the heads up when they get that for the moons, also just in case you still have tokens to sell at the end and are still interested in any more treasure I have 4mil spare left if you end up interested in selling any more moons :]

Back