• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Tripping... for DAYS!

Any pieces of the mummy clothing, as well as the king tut mask will cause your character to trip. Bad luck seems to me as a random roll each day. Because one day, Katrina wasn't in my town, I wasn't wearing cursed clothing, and I even had a Pear Dresser on the south side of my house, and I tripped the whole day. But there are things you can do to combat it. Feng Shui will help, although I'm not sure which color will. So will wearing the piece of clothing that Katrina mentions (That is, if she is in town when you are tripping)

Good luck!

Change your feng shui, i have never tripped and I run all of the time.

I keep moving my feng all around to make it work and keep checking my HHA score and I don't know why I can't get it right. I know an issue is my furniture is all sleek and exotic so it doesn't fit the three colours. I've never did feng shui before because I never had this issue!! But I saw Katrina today and she wants me to wear shorts so I'm trying to find a town who is selling them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any pieces of the mummy clothing, as well as the king tut mask will cause your character to trip. Bad luck seems to me as a random roll each day. Because one day, Katrina wasn't in my town, I wasn't wearing cursed clothing, and I even had a Pear Dresser on the south side of my house, and I tripped the whole day. But there are things you can do to combat it. Feng Shui will help, although I'm not sure which color will. So will wearing the piece of clothing that Katrina mentions (That is, if she is in town when you are tripping)

Good luck!
Thanks! I don't have any of the "bad luck" clothes on. Katrina said to wear shorts today so I'm on the hunt to buy some!

- - - Post Merge - - -

For some reason, when I saw tripping. I thought of the slang term.

Tripping (Slang): The act of being silly or not taking the concept of something as quickly as you should.

Also, robinsparkles, I don't think that profile picture is appropriate and I think if a admin or mod catches you they might ask you to change it.
Hahaha yeah I understand how it's misleading. And thanks, I already changed it. :)

Back