• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw Fangirl trying to be tough with using censored words which you know, would never happen.

im like insanely confused by what you just said
like what

also ur avatar gives me anxiety

How was that a troll, I had that sig from one of my fav movies for some time lolol fail.

I could ask the same thing about you, considering you made a post dedicated to the sob story reason as to why you were leaving. I had Jake edit it, by the way.

They won't ban me, and my life is too depressing to do anything else, so I'm staying here for now.

How would Marshal feel now that you are cheating on him?

Is that sarcasm, are you joking, or you actually in love with a virtual squirrel? If you actually are, I have no words for where humanity is going...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want to get banned. Hurry up. Get me out of here.

Also if you actually want to get banned, just cuss or harass a mod. I don't see you doing that, so I'm assuming you are just making a big scene again. Bravo!

Why get banned, just quit.

Is that sarcasm, are you joking, or you actually in love with a virtual squirrel? If you actually are, I have no words for where humanity is going...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if you actually want to get banned, just cuss or harass a mod. I don't see you doing that, so I'm assuming you are just making a big scene again. Bravo!

Why get banned, just quit.

I'd just feel too wrong to do that. I just want to get banned, so I can just forget about this. It's hard to quit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back