• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I know you aren't "dating" marshal. He is a pixelated squirrel. Unless you start kissing the screen of the 3ds, you wouldn't get anywhere...

I hate when users like you have user titles that nobody understands, but their own selves. It's really stuck up.

User titles? What is a user title? You mean a username or a "title?" I wrote Eddsworld trash because I like Eddsworld. A LOT of people at least know what Eddsworld is. It is extremely popular. Maybe you don't get it, but a lot of people do and would.

Also, what is "..." supposed to mean, huh!?

I doubt half the people here know what that is, let alone what the user title is. Also, why is your avatar so small. The smaller the avater, the boringer the user.

Eddsworld trash more like eddsworld is trash

i never waatched eddsworld dont take my word

Last edited:
Man, maybe you should learn how to get a profile pic and a sig. Also, I am surprised you know how to quote, based on how new you are.

Eevee is no good without its evolutions, and besides, Litten is better than Rowlet :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back