• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Truth or Dare!

SysteMeltDown911 said:
ok, PM a random member (an active one) saying " :evillaugh: Satan is my Homeboy :evillaugh: "

then go on to talk about how you played Diablo II and cried whenever you had to kill satans minions, and laughed when you saw dead rogues.

ok, i'll give both of you dares:

ZeldaFreak: i want you to PM someone (that can take it) at random and start an argument... always end with something like "oh yeah, well you suck!" but, of course... dont get too out of hand

:p

Bastoise: i want you to start a thread in the wishing well about how you find Toad attractive.

PIRANHA2 said:

ZeldaFreak: i want you to PM someone (that can take it) at random and start an argument... always end with something like "oh yeah, well you suck!" but, of course... dont get too out of hand

Bastoise: i want you to start a thread in the wishing well about how you find Toad attractive.

:blink:
Hoiw about toadette

Bastoise99 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

:b]

:(

toad would be funnier, but alright

but go into extreme detail about how her pigtails are cool

PIRANHA2 said:
i want you to PM someone (that can take it) at random and start an argument... always end with something like "oh yeah, well you suck!" but, of course... dont get too out of hand

uhhh ok . lets see... oh! i know Pie_Or_die! we were arguing today already! i hope they don't get 2 mad at me...

E-mail 10 active users the message "You've been banned".

And end it with "This is an automatic message". Make the content something about waffles.

Back