• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Truth or Dare!

Qwerty said:
I'll do it... uh oh.
I dare you to put this in your sig and keep it there for 24 hours:
watchdora.png

DO NOT:
Modify it in any way
ONLY put that in your sig
No doing: Neo says: *pic* etc.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
:eek: dare me i dunno what to do!!
i dare you to start a thread about your love for icecream... and how you cant sleep without it. be sure to get every sticky detail in it, like how you love to lick the lid, and how you want to get a big tub full of it so you can swim and eat at the same time...

basicly, go nuts, be creative... and depending on how awsome it is... is depending how cool your reward is. (im giving people rewards for awsomeness :eek:)

The rewards a secret, but it's there. I dare you to end every sentance with two different emoticons on this site. If I see a sentance of yours without the two smilies, YOU LOSE THE REWARD. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PIRANHA2 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
:eek: dare me i dunno what to do!!
i dare you to start a thread about your love for icecream... and how you cant sleep without it. be sure to get every sticky detail in it, like how you love to lick the lid, and how you want to get a big tub full of it so you can swim and eat at the same time...

basicly, go nuts, be creative... and depending on how awsome it is... is depending how cool your reward is. (im giving people rewards for awsomeness :eek:)
:lol: ok here it is
http://s3.invisionfree.com/The_Bell_Tree/i...?showtopic=3726

Back