• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TTC and TBT's Super Smash Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it. I wanted to beat someone.........

By the way, Can anyone here beat coffeaddict?

pirhanan not trying to start flame wars but uur like over a thousand members l8r then me and ur posts is close to mine ill stop postin on the thread but think twice b4 u call sum1 a spammer

and who am i going against next?

Hub12 said:
Damn it. I wanted to beat someone.........

By the way, Can anyone here beat coffeaddict?
i almost beated him we were 1 stock 150%+ each

sooooo im going vs waluigi or tyforce or yoshipower?? sounds cool!!!

djman900 said:
pirhanan not trying to start flame wars but uur like over a thousand members l8r then me and ur posts is close to mine ill stop postin on the thread but think twice b4 u call sum1 a spammer
Omg. Are you serious?

I'm not trying to start any flame war! I was just saying Trela could beat coffee! It's a possibility!

I really don't care what number member I am and what amount of posts I have!

Just STOP spamming the thread! You are posting useless things that aren't related to the tournament!

I dont think ima be able to play abraham, our connections wer so bad we couldn't even join each others game.

No he can beat coffee. Trela is like the 5th or 6th best Lucario in the nation or world... One of the two. And he has a mean Diddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back