• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TTC and TBT's Super Smash Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah. Soo many posts...again...my brother was on, so I had to get off.

I see I have been talked about =O I've heard of that coffee guy. Imma talk to him about a Brawl...

chubsterr: I think I have a sulution! I'm going to host the room, and then both of yoll can join. It's brilliant! =D Here's mah FC: 5112-3107-7754 see you on! Hopefully this will work =(

=Trela=

Trela said:

I see I have been talked about =O I've heard of that coffee guy. Imma talk to him about a Brawl...

chubsterr: I think I have a sulution! I'm going to host the room, and then both of yoll can join. It's brilliant! =D Here's mah FC: 5112-3107-7754 see you on! Hopefully this will work =(

=Trela=
Dude ima fight you next.

Trela said:

=Trela=
yay! im happy now

Hub12 said:
Gosh damn with the lag....
Im sorry xyoh, I just couldnt stand the lag..
oopss srry i needed to close something but i guess u didnsee my brb =/ oh well any1 i think i wont lag again

UGH!

It still doent work! I guess I gotta pick winner by Skill Level...

chubsterr advances.

Yeah chubsterr, yours is green, too lol. We must be close by (I'm Texas).

=Trela=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back