• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TTC and TBT's Super Smash Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trela said:
LOL It's pretty obvious that Cofee is in the Top 3 =P

Horus: Never give up against your opponent! I remember I could never get over spamming LOL I finally found a way around it because I NEVER gave up. Who knows, you might beat him in a Brawl...someday...yeah...

I'll make the Rankings later. GOASH

=Trela=
train me pl0x <3

[btw sorry if you couldn't pm me a while ago. Djman was being a twit (woot for england word)]

Horus said:
Trela said:

Horus: Never give up against your opponent! I remember I could never get over spamming LOL I finally found a way around it because I NEVER gave up. Who knows, you might beat him in a Brawl...someday...yeah...

=Trela=
train me pl0x <3

[btw sorry if you couldn't pm me a while ago. Djman was being a twit (woot for england word)]
I laugh at your attemp to pur () in [ ].

Toon][quote="Horus said:
Trela said:

=Trela=
train me pl0x <3

I laugh at your attemp to pur () in [ ].[/quote]and you told me not to spam. Tsk Tsk

Toon][quote="Trela said:
Cofee (and Trela) hosting a Tournament.

Heh...yeah...*Imagines*....yeah.

Btw, I'm thinking about making a "Power Rankings" list, which will show who is the best Brawl players on the Site. I would like to see how it turns out!

=Trela=
I call number 5![/quote]Hmm I heard of that in AiB it

Horus said:
Toon][quote="Horus said:
Trela said:

=Trela=
train me pl0x <3

and you told me not to spam. Tsk Tsk[/quote]Lol. IKR?

No I told you not to flame. :)

These are gonna be FUNNN loser fights!Xyoh, that's exactly what I think we should do.
I'll ask Trela. :D

Toon][quote="Horus said:
Toon][quote="Horus said:
Trela said:

=Trela=
train me pl0x <3

and you told me not to spam. Tsk Tsk[/quote]Lol. IKR?

These are gonna be FUNNN loser fights!Xyoh, that's exactly what I think we should do.
I'll ask Trela. :D[/quote]keep pushing it, you'll be on my flame list in no time

Horus said:
Toon][quote="Horus said:
Toon][quote="Horus said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep[btw sorry if you couldn't pm me a while ago. Djman was being a twit (woot for england word)]
and you told me not to spam. Tsk Tsk
Lol. IKR?

I'll ask Trela. :D[/quote]keep pushing it, you'll be on my flame list in no time[/quote]Lol.

Horus, I still <3 you anyway.
(Well, not that extreme, but you get it.)

I'm pumped for these matches!

Toon][quote="Horus said:
Toon][quote="Horus said:
[quote="Toon]
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep[ ].
and you told me not to spam. Tsk Tsk
Lol. IKR?

I'll ask Trela. :D[/quote]keep pushing it, you'll be on my flame list in no time[/quote]Lol.

I'm pumped for these matches![/quote]*surprised face* you admired me? :O

*hatred goes away*

Horus said:
Toon][quote="Horus said:
Toon][quote="Horus said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Lol. IKR?

I'll ask Trela. :D
keep pushing it, you'll be on my flame list in no time
Lol.

I'm pumped for these matches![/quote]*surprised face* you admired me? :O

*hatred goes away*[/quote]Lol.

I don't hate.

Unless you do crack. (scans you.) You're clean. :D

I wonder if I'll fight Lexi in the losers'...

I remember when I faced Coffee (about a month ago)

His strategy was repetitive, but I never thought it was spamming. He was just using Snake's strengths.

Well, what do you know! The Winner's Bracket is almost done! The only match left in it is the Winner's Semi-Finals, which is Me Vs. Silver!

Becuase of this last match, it's time for the moment you all have been waiting for. Yes, the Loser's Bracket! Here are the current matches:

Winner's Bracket: Semi-Finals!

Trela Vs. Silverstorms: Friday!

Loser's Bracket: Round 2

Aberahamman Vs. Caleb: 3 days left!

Hub Vs. Yoshipower: 3 days left!

asora Vs. chubsterr: 3 days left!

Kid Nino Vs. djman900: 3 days left!

corneymikey Vs. bcb: 3 days left!

kid icarus Vs. azila123: 3 days left!

Callum1064 Vs. sothe897: 3 days left!

Remember to PM your opponent about your match! If your opponent doen't respond, PM me about it. Good luck to you all!

=Trela=

The Loser's Bracket is the one on the left, so, yeah, your in it. =D

If you lose in the Loser's Bracket, you are out of the Tournament. DONT LOSE!

=Trela=

uhh, i still cant contact bcb. only u can, trela. and i can only play friday and the weekend.

P.S. if the time runs out, then what happens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back