• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TTC and TBT's Super Smash Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
grr at f-tilt...stop it please?

your okay, but i never want to fight you ever again, be more like trela plz and go learn better combos than dash to f-tilt

Be more like Trela?

Can't; he uses lighter characters. I have to focus on heavy, single moves and combos or else I crumble.If I try to string too many moves together at once like Trela can, I'll be left open and Snake doesn't recover well from missed moves.

Besides, its not my problem if you don't like my foward tilt or my dash attack; get over it, please. It's a part of my strategy; that's like me asking u not to use ur smash attacks or ur counter; that already destroys and strategy u've set up and makes it difficult to fight otherwise.

Coffeeaddict87 said:
Be more like Trela?

Can't; he uses lighter characters. I have to focus on heavy, single moves and combos or else I crumble.If I try to string too many moves together at once like Trela can, I'll be left open and Snake doesn't recover well from missed moves.

Besides, its not my problem if you don't like my foward tilt or my dash attack; get over it, please. It's a part of my strategy; that's like me asking u not to use ur smash attacks or ur counter; that already destroys and strategy u've set up and makes it difficult to fight otherwise.
uh he uses snake? he's battled me with him (better than your snake, no offense)

go fine more combos -.-'

Horus; Snake isn't his BEST and his majority usage revolves around middleweights. Scratch Diddy, who I think is a lightweight.

If u dont like my Snake Horus, then I'll tell u what I did Chubbster; I'll beat u as any other character gladly without "spamming".

Thank u for the support Trela.

Trela said:
Cofee (and Trela) hosting a Tournament.

Heh...yeah...*Imagines*....yeah.

Btw, I'm thinking about making a "Power Rankings" list, which will show who is the best Brawl players on the Site. I would like to see how it turns out!

=Trela=
I call number 5!

Toon][quote="Hub12 said:
HEYHEYHEYHEY.Can i Take Kalebs spot? PLEASE?
NO. YOU FAILED.

GTFAOT NAO!

LEST I SIT ON U!![/quote]...Thats for trela to decide. So *censored.9.10* >=[

Toon][quote="Trela said:

Btw, I'm thinking about making a "Power Rankings" list, which will show who is the best Brawl players on the Site. I would like to see how it turns out!

=Trela=
I call number 5![/quote]Save a spot for me! :)

Silverstorms said:
Toon][quote="Trela said:

=Trela=
I call number 5!
Save a spot for me! :) [/quote]You're number 3. ^_^

Coffeeaddict87 said:
Horus; Snake isn't his BEST and his majority usage revolves around middleweights. Scratch Diddy, who I think is a lightweight.

If u dont like my Snake Horus, then I'll tell u what I did Chubbster; I'll beat u as any other character gladly without "spamming".

whats your point? its still a hell of a lot better than your snake, and has more than 1 combo -.-'

that's why I'm comparing, besides I've battled his snake

and yeah, don't use snake if I'm ever in a battle with you please

Stop comparing for future reference; no two brawlers are the same.

That's like me asking you to play like Mewtwo King. Stupid request cuz NO ONE CAN PULL IT OFF.

If we're making a list I call anything higher than 3.

LOL It's pretty obvious that Cofee is in the Top 3 =P

Horus: Never give up against your opponent! I remember I could never get over spamming LOL I finally found a way around it because I NEVER gave up. Who knows, you might beat him in a Brawl...someday...yeah...

I'll make the Rankings later. GOASH

=Trela=

Coffeeaddict87 said:

Don't bring me into this *censored.3.0*er..

The truth is you like to spam, if that's your "strategy" so be it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back