• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TTC and TBT's Super Smash Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol that was Zay, Silver. You better watch out: he might be your match in the Loser's Finals.

He's angry that you won by default, so, uhh, dont die xD

Trela said:
Lol that was Zay, Silver. You better watch out: he might be your match in the Loser's Finals.

He's angry that you won by default, so, uhh, dont die xD
Oh, so jumping of the edge is a bad thing? Thanks for the heads up....

And it's his fault for not replying.

He had no Wi-Fi for a week :O poor Zay...

Mikey, join my room so you can fight Piranha. Well, when she comes...

=Trela=

Trela said:
He had no Wi-Fi for a week :O poor Zay...

Mikey, join my room so you can fight Piranha. Well, when she comes...

=Trela=
OH SO NAO YOU CAN GET ON BRAWL?!
:mad:

AFTER Im done with them 2, we can Brawl.

Also, where's TLM? If he doesnt come in 30 minutes, then you advance Hub.

=Trela=

Uhh...I guess Mikey isnt coming...

That sucks!

Silver & Hub: I can Brawl in like 30 minutes :O

I havent Brawled Cofee since that day he was kicking my Diddy's butt with Kirby (tough he didnt win).

If TLM doesnt show up in 10 minutes, then Hub advances, and then I will come Brawl.

EDIT: NVM, I can wait for him for another 2 hours :D

=Trela=

Trela said:
I havent Brawled Cofee since that day he was kicking my Diddy's butt with Kirby (tough he didnt win).

If TLM doesnt show up in 10 minutes, then Hub advances, and then I will come Brawl.

=Trela=
CHEAP

Hub12 said:
Trela said:

=Trela=
CHEAP
Hub's Kirby is sooooooo annoying. F-Smash F-Smash Dash Attack D-Smash F-Smash repeat.

Silverstorms said:
Hub12 said:
Trela said:

=Trela=
CHEAP
Hub's Kirby is sooooooo annoying. F-Smash F-Smash Dash Attack D-Smash F-Smash repeat.
THATS THE POINT XDDD

Hub12 said:
Piranha325 said:
WAIT.

I advanced, right?
I wanna fight you. I hear you suck are pretty good. LAWL. Jk about the suck part
:throwingrottenapples:

Lol.

I heard your pretty easy to beat. I can brawl ya after Trela brawls you. Or I could join ya'lls room if you want?

Piranha325 said:
Hub12 said:
Piranha325 said:
WAIT.

I advanced, right?
I wanna fight you. I hear you suck are pretty good. LAWL. Jk about the suck part

Lol.

I heard your pretty easy to beat. I can brawl ya after Trela brawls you. Or I could join ya'lls room if you want?
..Please tell me you're lying about the pretty to beat part. :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples:

Hub12 said:
Piranha325 said:
Hub12 said:
Piranha325 said:
WAIT.

I advanced, right?

Lol.

..Please tell me you're lying about the pretty to beat part. :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples:
Well, if the lag wasn't there....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back