• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TTC and TBT's Super Smash Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hub12 said:
Piranha325 said:
Hub12 said:
Piranha325 said:
WAIT.

I advanced, right?
I wanna fight you. I hear you suck are pretty good. LAWL. Jk about the suck part
:throwingrottenapples:

Lol.

I heard your pretty easy to beat. I can brawl ya after Trela brawls you. Or I could join ya'lls room if you want?
..Please tell me you're lying about the pretty to beat part. :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples:
Nope. bcb told me your easy to beat. xD

Piranha325 said:
Hub12 said:
Piranha325 said:
Hub12 said:
Piranha325 said:
WAIT.

I advanced, right?
I wanna fight you. I hear you suck are pretty good. LAWL. Jk about the suck part

Lol.

I heard your pretty easy to beat. I can brawl ya after Trela brawls you. Or I could join ya'lls room if you want?
..Please tell me you're lying about the pretty to beat part. :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples:
WHAT!?

I WAS THE ONE WHO BEAT BCB EASILY :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hub12 said:
Piranha325 said:
Hub12 said:
Piranha325 said:
Hub12 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepsuck are pretty good. LAWL. Jk about the suck part

Lol.

WHAT!?

*gets popcorn*

Ok, who beat who?

Silverstorms said:
Hub12 said:
Piranha325 said:
Hub12 said:
Piranha325 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepsuck
WHAT!?

*gets popcorn*

Ok, who beat who?
ME. I BEAT BCB. NOT EASILY. BUT I BEAT HIM MOST TIMES
:mad:

Hub12 said:
Piranha325 said:
Hub12 said:
Piranha325 said:
Hub12 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepsuck are pretty good. LAWL. Jk about the suck part

Lol.

WHAT!?

:O

bcb lied?

..Ok, seriously who beat who?

Piranha325 said:
Hub12 said:
Piranha325 said:
Hub12 said:
Piranha325 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepsuck
WHAT!?

:O

bcb lied?

..Ok, seriously who beat who?
I srsly did beat bcb most times

STOP SPAMMING THE THREAD GAWD :p

Wow. I just Brawled Cofee and his friends. The 1st match I lost, 2nd Cofee killed himself to see if his friends can Double Team me and win and they lost, 3rd game I killed myself twice, 3rd game I killed myself at the end. I hate Free-For-Alls....

I can Brawl you first Silver, then we can Brawl Hub.

=Trela=

Trela said:

Wow. I just Brawled Cofee and his friends. The 1st match I lost, 2nd Cofee killed himself to see if his friends can Double Team me and win and they lost, 3rd game I killed myself twice, 3rd game I killed myself at the end. I hate Free-For-Alls....

=Trela=
Who is WE!?

Hub12 said:
Trela said:

=Trela=
Who is WE!?
If it's WE then HE wouldn't last long.

How can you hate free-for-alls? They're fun!

Silverstorms said:
Hub12 said:
Trela said:

=Trela=
Who is WE!?
If it's WE then HE wouldn't last long.

How can you hate free-for-alls? They're fun!
Sorry i cant brawl. goin to a B-Ball game

UGH

I meant I CAN BRAWL YOU NEXT HUB. I meant We as in you and me. GAWD

Come, Silver. NAO.

EDIT: Ok Hub.

Trela said:
UGH

I meant I CAN BRAWL YOU NEXT HUB. I meant We as in you and me. GAWD

Come, Silver. NAO.

EDIT: Ok Hub.
You and me....That sounds wrong....LAWL

Status