Tudor vs Sethlon

Tyeforce said:
John102 said:
Eh, he likes to rouse things up, but I think he does it for the laughs mostly...
I don't like to rouse things up at all, and I certainly don't do it for the laughs. I wish people would understand that. It's come to a point where I absolutely despise TBT, because all it does is make me stressed out. But I can't not reply when someone responds to a post of mine, especially if they're attacking me or being ignorant. But in doing so, it creates an inevitable chain of replies, which becomes a big argument and sometimes even derails into a flame war. And, of course, people place the blame solely on me, never taking responsibility for their side of the argument.
I was talking about xyro, not you Tye. I can see where one might get confused, and since you have been under heavy fire from other members of TBT lately you may feel a bit like the whole site is against you. Well I can assure you that this is not true, and that I meant no harm. Twas merely a simple misunderstanding due to my lack of foresight.

@Psycho: Trela isn't a Samus player(he's actually a lucario player), but if you want to get to know someone on the site that brawls and is also local I think he'd be good to PM. And you might find that the smash scene has grown a bit since you last brawled, it might take some time to catch up with the metagame, but it shouldn't be too hard.

John102 said:
Tyeforce said:
John102 said:
Eh, he likes to rouse things up, but I think he does it for the laughs mostly...
I don't like to rouse things up at all, and I certainly don't do it for the laughs. I wish people would understand that. It's come to a point where I absolutely despise TBT, because all it does is make me stressed out. But I can't not reply when someone responds to a post of mine, especially if they're attacking me or being ignorant. But in doing so, it creates an inevitable chain of replies, which becomes a big argument and sometimes even derails into a flame war. And, of course, people place the blame solely on me, never taking responsibility for their side of the argument.
I was talking about xyro, not you Tye. I can see where one might get confused, and since you have been under heavy fire from other members of TBT lately you may feel a bit like the whole site is against you. Well I can assure you that this is not true, and that I meant no harm. Twas merely a simple misunderstanding due to my lack of foresight.
Oh...sorry, lol.

oooh, just telling me a local smash bros player that's on tbt? cool. thanks, I might. haven't seen them post, but I might, if I feel like getting back in. there was a small group/clan that i... was a part of? lol? but I kinda just abandoned them over a period of time. I wonder if it's still the "J5", lol

last I remember, people were messing around with that spin technique, but it was more or less just a bunch of people turning around over and over. lawl. did they ever "master" that?

I saw (checked up on smash world) the new tier list, and samus jumped up a bit, and more importantly, ness > lucas definitely, now. kinda surprising imo, since lucas seems (to me) more straightforward, in terms of using him/his attacks. oh well.

I guess this thread's should more or less be a hub for brawl videos, if there's one or two you wanna share/discuss, since nobody seems to be as excited over tudor v sethlon as I am/was.

vids of players, matches, techniques, glitches, whatever you find interesting, dump it here, if you want. or discuss the first video. whatever floats your boat.

lol Horus, umad?

anyways, here's a wifi match with my friend from a couple of weeks ago. It was extremely lulzy we were both just playing around, so don't think it was anything serious xD anywho, skip to 2:25 for the good part, or you can just watch it all, I don't care xD

I'm Serk(wolf) btw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYq9_xIDqfc

John102 said:
lol Horus, umad?

anyways, here's a wifi match with my friend from a couple of weeks ago. It was extremely lulzy we were both just playing around, so don't think it was anything serious xD anywho, skip to 2:25 for the good part, or you can just watch it all, I don't care xD

I'm Serk(wolf) btw
uhh... wut?

Psychonaut said:
John102 said:
lol Horus, umad?

I'm Serk(wolf) btw
uhh... wut?
xD I forgot to post the vid, silly me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYq9_xIDqfc

Back