• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Tumblrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mines in my sig pre sure, I haven't updated it recently tho

I have my main tumblr which I reblog mostly anime stuff (sometimes there are nsfw (but i properly tag them!)). I have a side blog as well, but that is only just for posting my cosplays. My tumblr is in my signature if interested! =)

Forgive me if there's already a topic for this, I know there was a long time back, but I can't find it.

Anyways, here's just a thread where you can post your tumblrs for everyone to see and check out. I have two, the other one is on my main blog because it's not really appropriate.

My tumblr is pretty much just stupid funny things I see, some liberal/feminist/anti-racist/etc. politics, some video games, it's kind of a giant catch all.

I tend to follow back if you follow me, just because I need a bit more variety in terms of who I follow.

Anyways, here's mine, I hope to see yours.

i've been on your blog since literal time of thread posting and im on page 40 now

I have four tumblrs in total :p

thatstrangeplace.tumblr.com

(hippie, peace, nature blog)

stardustandrainbows.tumblr.com

(which is just pretty pictures and music)

theblueninetales.tumblr.com

(pokemon themed)

dollysdaydreams.tumblr.com

(personal blog)

Mine's just a bunch of random stuff. Some anime, video games, animals, other random stuff, and me talking to myself a lot. The link's in my signature.

In my sig! :-D

Animal crossing one has animal crossing stuff lol..

and my main is mostly anime and funny stuff

Mine is mostly fandom-based stuff (loads of snk and crap) and is hidden in my sig. c:

Myn is a wild uxie appeared. I just reblog random ac stuff and post images from acnl and soon tomodachi life. Oh I reblog bob stuff too and I be mod on the bob tumblr and stuff. I literally has 6 followers...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back