• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Turnip prices at 531 in lovely Lavender Town.

kyoko that depends, if my last group is 2 i will let you, if it's 3 i'm sorry. my brother has been waiting since 2PM to sell, i made him help me keep track of people by adding FCs & opening and closing the gate LOL.

- - - Post Merge - - -

my fc is 1375-8584-4592!
soooooo, i've had four large things of iced coffee, and scared my brother and my mama. how is everyone today :p

Its no problem:3 I'll make sure to keep tabs on the thread to see if Theres roomfor me to come:3

also big cookie to those who actually listened and waited to be kicked out instead of leaving when i specifically said not to!

- - - Post Merge - - -

sooooo my brother has put his foot down and is cutting me off my coffee supply D:

I had 4 cups of iced coffee my brother was like YOU ARE 5' TALL. NO MORE FOR YOU BEFORE YOUR HEART JUMPS OUT OF YOUR CHEST. gosh, I'm not even that hyper, I only dropped my DS like ten times ...

- - - Post Merge - - -

thasso, if i dont get a reply soon you will be able to join nyx81.

Yeah, But at least when I drink it, I dont get hyper or anything, so I can drink it all the time xD

Good am jolt. Sometimes after work. DD iced coffee is yum

Is this still available? I wouldn't mind coming over if I can. EDIT: I will be around for a few hours so if a space happens to appear then I'll be here. It would be nice to sell turnips for a profit for once.

Town: Bluesea
Name: Secoa
FCode: 1547-5713-0450
Favourite Pokemon: Absol <3

Last edited:
Omw

Thank you very much. My villagers will be grateful! May I keep u friended?

Last edited:
Back