• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips at 536 in Altaira!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria Nook Violet

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Red Lily
Timmy Christmas Doll
Father's Day Carnation
April Birthstone (Diamond)
20 Envelopes
Feedback
100% (52) +
Turnip Spike of 536 bells on Altaira (my cyling town)

Currently: OFFLINE (it's over)

FC: 2793-1332-0329

Started on 29th June GMT (1st June in game afternoon so I don’t forget). Will decide later if I keep it for other days.

I want open my gates to the fandom so you can makes lots of money. Register my FC first and let me know yours in the thread. I'm doing this at the same time as tumblr so I might take some time to reply I'm sorry if that's the case but I want to help as many people as I can. I will update wherever I'm online or offline

Since I already had previous experiences with turnip spikes. I decided I start doing groups. So people know why I am not replying or why I am taking so much time.
If you want to gain some bells but have no turnips you can come buy them from my other town but be sure to let me know if that’s the case

Rules

Don’t pick anything from the ground!

Don’t pull the weeds!

I accept multiple visits but let me know you want to do it so I pair you with others that will do the same so less people are on the waiting list.

Groups
Group 1
To make thing faster I will register FC by page and create groups as people leave and so on. I will tell what people show come and then when one leaves I will call another. Tumblr people took much of my time so for everyone to get a chance to sell them I will try out this method

Last edited:
Would I be able to come by later? I still need to buy some turnip.
I can add you. My FC is to the side.

Can I come over please? :)

FC: 1504-5772-4280

Last edited:
I register you all. You can come for now I have space. I will let you all know when I am full

- - - Post Merge - - -

The group is currently full!

Last edited:
I'll try and come next group then. I finally bought some turnips c:

I might make another trip later.

I did I believe. I can't check now. Did you register this one 2793-1332-0329. That's of my second town. My FC in the description is not the one you should register

Hi, I would like to sell some turnips, but can you first let me TT a bit to get some? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back