• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips at 536 in Altaira!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I'm online and today I will dedicate this turnip spike to the forums. Beware that today the Nintendo services are having problems. You can check it out here. http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp

So I am sorry if you can't connect to my town. If you can't it's probably nintendo fault but I will do my best so many people can come in today. I will register the FC of all people that are currently online and open the gates soon. I will also send personal messages to people to warn the one by one but if you see this early you can come

Last edited:
I'd like to come but you don't have me added yet.

Register this FC. 2793-1332-0329. Is of my second town

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes after the next group is finished

Hi, can I be added in a group to come over? I need to buy some turnips from my town real quick, then I'll be ready to come.

EDIT: if I could be allowed to run back and forth from your town selling to my town buying, that'd be great. I'm trying to work on my turnips badge.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for letting me visit and sell my turnips! I apologize for my confusion lol I'm pretty tired right now x.x

I don't accept anymore. Is getting late and seems like nobody else is interested. If you were in this thread and wish to visit message me and I will let you come tomorrow. For today is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back