• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips at 536 in Altaira!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I registered the FC until Himari. Depending on how much time the others take I might be around for the others or no (I will be offline a while and be back). I will update the main post when I'm offline

- - - Post Merge - - -

XD At least it saves your turnips if we have internet connection problems.

I registered the FC until Himari. Depending on how much time the others take I might be around for the others or no (I will be offline a while and be back). I will update the main post when I'm offline

- - - Post Merge - - -

XD At least it saves your turnips if we have internet connection problems.

Are you sure you registered my FC right?

I'd love to come sell please, my fc is 3368-2503-8165 iv added you already i will have my pocket full of turnips ready, i always leave a tip :)

Last edited:
May I come please? I already added your friend code, and I will check the thread pretty often so just let me know when you are ready for me!

My friend code is under my avatar.

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
That's the FC of my main town. However the spike is on my second town and the FC is this one 2793-1332-0329. Register this one :)

I have to go now. Sorry for those that weren't part of this first group. I will be back soon after dinner though. Will try to come back as fast as I can

I have to go now. Sorry for those that weren't part of this first group. I will be back soon after dinner though. Will try to come back as fast as I can

No problem as far as I'm concerned. Just let me know if I can come, I added your FC :)

No problem, and I added the right code. I also need to make 2 trips if that works out for you, and just let me know when you are ready for me.

I would like to come sell turnips in your town if you're still doing this. :) Do let me know. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back