• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips in Progress @ 616 bells!—OFFICIALLY OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beginning with Post #115, I will start adding Friend Codes.

(Note: I received private messages earlier today. I am not going to add those members' Friend Codes without their being present here to post live. I have to watch my count with Register Friends on 3DS game console. If any of those forum members want to come, they will have to post live here. I won't add their Friends Codes in advance. Sorry about that.)

Reminder:

[Progress] Friend Code: 2809?9322?1107

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to come, please.

I just added your Friend Code. Your Mii image has come in. (Good!)

I'd like to come and sell my turnips in your town again when your gate's open, if that's alright? Thanks.

This is my player info:
Name of town: Ylisstol
Name of Mayor (sole player-controlled villager): Andrew
3DS FC: 3695-0539-5266

You are already registered on my 3DS game console.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to come too :3

My 3DS code is in my info.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to come over please! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alrighty. :) I'll be waiting in line until my turn! :) Thank you again for hosting your town!

Alrighty. :) I'll be waiting in line until my turn! :) Thank you again for hosting your town!

It's first come/first served.

Everyone who asks (has asked) to come before the cutoff time, which is 07:30 p.m. ET, will be welcomed. This is the case even if I'm hosting anyone for, say, an hour after that.

Coming up will be my checking for last-minute requests. And then I will open the gate to resume hosting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE 07.22.2014 @ 06:34 p.m. ET:

GATE IS NOW OPEN!

It's first come/first served.

Everyone who asks (has asked) to come before the cutoff time, which is 07:30 p.m. ET, will be welcomed. This is the case even if I'm hosting anyone for, say, an hour after that.

Coming up will be my checking for last-minute requests. And then I will open the gate to resume hosting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE 07.22.2014 @ 06:34 p.m. ET:

GATE IS NOW OPEN!

Yahoooo! Turnip selling time! ^___^ Thanks a ton! :)

@ 06:39 p.m. ET:

Currently in town:
Kristi (Haple)
RJ (Antioch)
Ross (Falconia)​

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ 06:40 p.m. ET:

RJ has just left.

Room for one more.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I sell mine please? :)

Yes.

I will need to enter your Friend Code on my 3DS game console. That cannot happen until my town is free of visitors.

Please stand by.

@ 06:42 p.m. ET:

Andrew (Ylisstol) has just arrived.

Town has three people right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i come over :DD ?

Yes.

I think you are registered on my 3DS game console.

Oh, do you think I can come again right after this? I don't have a full locker. Just a few pages, so I'll be quick.

I don't get it. I just saw one slot open. When I choose to visit, I get "the town has already reached it's limit."

Last edited:
Oh, do you think I can come again right after this? I don't have a full locker. Just a few pages, so I'll be quick.

I don't mind return visits.

I will ask, coming up, that people who haven't come yet should say so.

I have made 07:30 p.m. ET the cutoff time for requesting to come. I will host beyond that time, given it may be necessary, to accommodate those asked in time.

@ 06:54 p.m. ET:

Currently in town:
Kristi (Haple)
Nina (Gummy)
Ross (Falconia)​

I don't get it. I just saw three slots open. When I choose to visit, I get "the town has already reached it's limit."

Someone connected before you could.

Also, I haven't had the opportunity to visit.

Last edited:
Someone connected before you could.

Also, I haven't had the opportunity to visit.

Thanks for letting me know.

I have been getting a quick fill of three visitors at a given time. So, it is important to keep an eye on an opening.

Thanks for letting me know.

I have been getting a quick fill of three visitors at a given time. So, it is important to keep an eye on an opening.

I'm trying to check every 30 seconds, but I can't seem to find a spot. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back