• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Turnips in Progress @ 616 bells!—SEE MY FINAL POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy83

Óhana — Representative
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5384-7037-2615
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Gold Super Mailbox
Feedback
100% (374) +
[Edit | Day #06: Today (Monday, 07.14.2014)], I will welcome people to come to my second town Progress to sell turnips to Reese, in Re-Tail Shop, @ 616 bells each. (The shop is located on the northeast side. You walk east past the Train Station and the Police Station and, of course, you arrive at Re-Tail.)

PLEASE SEE MY FINAL POST!

Tips are welcomed; but if you don't mind my mentioning this…I'm landscaping Progress and more in need of Starts. (Those would definitely be appreciated. I'm also holding the town date. Lately.)

Tips are certainly not required.

Friend Code: 2809–9322–1107

Last edited:
I'd love to come! I've probably got a few spare starts for you, too.

Tinkalia and Pluffie,

I added your 3DS Friend Codes; however, neither of your Mii images came up. So, you should both make sure you have added my 3DS Friend Code for Progress. (It will be the Mii image of a character named Jason.)

There is just over 35 minutes remaining until I open up.

Last edited:
Tinkalia and Pluffie,

You both [with your Mii imagess] have now come in on my 3DS game console.

I'll open early for both of you. Ending time for this will still be 10:30 p.m. ET.

Look for the gate to Progress.

May I come after they're done ? :) I also have a few starts I could give.

May I come after they're done ? :) I also have a few starts I could give.

Yes.

I have Pluffie in town right now.

I will have to have no visitors; close the gate; and then enter you into my 3DS game console.

Please enter my Friend Code. (So that you're prepared. And that your Mii image comes in on my 3DS game console.)

Last edited:
Tinkalia and Pluffie,

You both [with your Mii imagess] have now come in on my 3DS game console.

I'll open early for both of you. Ending time for this will still be 10:30 p.m. ET.

Look for the gate to Progress.

Sorry, I didn't realize you were opening early! I'll get there as soon as I can, probably in about 10 minutes!

Sorry, I didn't realize you were opening early! I'll get there as soon as I can, probably in about 10 minutes!

I have Pluffie here.

I'll close the gate after he/she leaves; enter allainah into my 3DS game console's Friend Code; and then re-open the gate.

Last edited:
Yes.

I have Pluffie in town right now.

I will have to have no visitors; close the gate; and then enter you into my 3DS game console.

Please enter my Friend Code. (So that you're prepared. And that your Mii image comes in on my 3DS game console.)

ok :) I have already added your friend code. btw i'll be coming in on my second character named Trisha.

I have Pluffie here.

I'll close the gate after he/she leaves; enter allainah into my 3DS game console's Friend Code; and then re-open the gate.

I'm all ready, let me know when it's ok for me to stop by!

ok :) I have already added your friend code. btw i'll be coming in on my second character named Trisha.

I added your Friend Code. Your Mii image didn't come in. Check to see that mine has.

I'll re-open at 08:35 p.m. ET.

Your Mii came in on my 3DS game console.

The gate will re-open in two/three minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

GATE IS NOW OPEN!

Alrighty, I'm gonna come now if that's ok with you! Sorry for the trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back