• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Turnips in Progress @ 616 bells!—SEE MY FINAL POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gate is open for Tinkalila and allainah.

More names will be added once I don't have a visitor in town.

Please stay tuned.

I have 900 turnips. When you are ready for me open.

One other person, in addition to yourself, will need to be added to my 3DS game console. I have two visitors. I will add you both after I have no visitors. Last call for tonight will be @ 10:30 p.m. ET. So, I'll get you in here. (Please be patient. I'm okay with that amount of turnips. I do occasional saves.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to come please~

I have 900 turnips. When you are ready for me open.

Town now has no visitors.

Gate will be opening soon. Give me about 10 minutes. (Maybe a little less.)

Please make sure I come in on your 3DS game console.

UPDATE 07.05.2014 @ 09:03 p.m. ET: Chibi.Hoshi and Rory&Easton were added to my 3DS game console. The Mii image of neither forum member has shown up, just yet, from my game console. I will be re-opening around 09:10 to 09:15 p.m. ET.

Could I come too?
What starts do you need? O:

My town is pretty bare. So I would appreciate any you're willing to give. You can't go wrong with any selection.

Thank you.

I will also add your 3DS Friend Code.

UPDATE 07.05.2014 @ 09:09 p.m. ET: Chibi.Hoshi and BibiBurger are now appearing with their Miis in my 3DS game console. A moment ago, I checked and Rory&Easton has not yet appeared. I will try to add Plinkoid.

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE 07.05.2014 @ 09:09 p.m. ET: Chibi.Hoshi and BibiBurger are now appearing with their Miis in my 3DS game console. A moment ago, I checked and Rory&Easton has not yet appeared. I will try to add Plinkoid.

Rory&Easton just came through.

I added Plinkoid; but the Mii image of Plinkoid has not yet shown up on my 3DS game console.

I will re-open. That leaves some opportunity for visitors to come in and cash in on turnips.

EDIT: Plinkoid just came in. (So that's all four of you forum members. Good!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE 07.05.2014 @ 09:12 p.m. ET:

GATE IS NOW OPEN!

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE 07.05.2014 @ 09:17 p.m. ET:

Rory&Easton, BibiBurger, and Chibi.Hoshi are currently in town.

Last edited:
Do you mind if I hold off a bit to avoid traffic in your town, or would you rather I come over right now? :O

UPDATE 07.05.2014 @ 09:21 p.m. ET: Rory&Easton just left. There is room for Pinkloid.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you mind if I hold off a bit to avoid traffic in your town, or would you rather I come over right now? :O

Yes. You are invited to come. You are entered onto my 3DS game console. Last call is 10:30 p.m. ET.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back