• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Turnips in Progress @ 616 bells!—SEE MY FINAL POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it to late to come?

My FC is 0662 2640 0570

I currently have visitors. When I'm clear of visitors, I can go into my 3DS game console and add your Friend Code.

Please stand by. (And stay tuned.)

UPDATE 07.05.2014 @ 09:35 p.m. ET: Chibi.Hoshi just left Progress. I have two remaining visitors. When they leave, I will add anyone else wanting to come, where possible, including Nictendo.

UPDATE 07.05.2014 @ 09:35 p.m. ET: Chibi.Hoshi just left Progress. I have two remaining visitors. When they leave, I will add anyone else wanting to come, where possible, including Nictendo.

@ 09:39 p.m. ET: Plinkoid just left.

I have one visitor in town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Am I allowed to sell my turnips again next time you reopen?

Yes. I don't mind. I just want to take a moment to add any remaining names of those wanting to come tonight. (Last call is 10:30 p.m. ET. I will be continuing this beyond tonight. I will post about that a little later.)

@ 09:39 p.m. ET: Plinkoid just left.

I have one visitor in town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes. I don't mind. I just want to take a moment to add any remaining names of those wanting to come tonight. (Last call is 10:30 p.m. ET. I will be continuing this beyond tonight. I will post about that a little later.)
Alright, thank you~

Alright, thank you~

Town is clear of visitors.

Gate is closed.

I will now enter Friend Code belonging to Nictendo.

And then I'll be re-opening the gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE 07.05.2014 @ 09:48 p.m. ET: Nictendo's Mii image came in. Nictendo should be able to see my gate for Progress.

- - - Post Merge - - -

GATE IS NOW OPEN!

Town is clear of visitors.

Gate is closed.

I will now enter Friend Code belonging to Nictendo.

And then I'll be re-opening the gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE 07.05.2014 @ 09:48 p.m. ET: Nictendo's Mii image came in. Nictendo should be able to see my gate for Progress.

We are buying turnips in his town, we will be about 5 mins or more. Sorry.

We are buying turnips in his town, we will be about 5 mins or more. Sorry.

No problem.

As I'm signing off tonight, I will post information about my continuing to host this thread. (For the time being, I'm holding the town's date. I will explain a little later.)

No problem.

As I'm signing off tonight, I will post information about my continuing to host this thread. (For the time being, I'm holding the town's date. I will explain a little later.)
Ok we are done, may I come now?

Alrighty then. :)

UPDATE 07.05.2014 @ 10:08 p.m. ET: Town currently has no visitors. Nictendo has not come. There is a little over 20 minutes remaining (until 10:30 p.m. ET) for anyone who wants to come to Progress to sell turnips to Reese, in Re-Tail Shop, @ 616 bells each.

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE 07.05.2014 @ 10:33 p.m. ET: Tomorrow [Sunday 07.06.2014] will be a fairly busy day for me. I will try to host in the evening for, perhaps, another two-hour time period. This thread will be temporarily closed until I re-open it to let interested forum members know that I will resume activity of hosting turnips in Progress @ 616 bells.

UPDATE 07.06.2014 @ 12:00 p.m. ET: I will not be available for several hours. Have plans. And I will resume hosting turnips, @ 616 bells, at 06:00 p.m. ET at the earliest. If it's later, then it would be around 07:00 p.m. ET.

I plan to host for a two-hour period.

This thread will now remain open.

UPDATE 07.06.2014 @ 12:00 p.m. ET: I will not be available for several hours. Have plans. And I will resume hosting turnips, @ 616 bells, at 06:00 p.m. ET at the earliest. If it's later, then it would be around 07:00 p.m. ET.

I plan to host for a two-hour period.

This thread will now remain open.

Can I go now?

I'd like to come sell when you have the time to open up your town.
I'll add you now, and keep my eyes peeled for whenever you let people in.

I would also like to come when you're open again. I'll be watching out for this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back