• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Turnips in Progress @ 616 bells!—SEE MY FINAL POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've added you,deleted and re-added, but you haven't shown up.

Reminder (just in case):

[Progress] Friend Code: 2809–9322–1107

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ 02:04 p.m. ET:

Kire, from Seoul, has left

In town:

Chiska, from Asgard
Olga, from Lalice

I fixed a problem with my wireless and I just saw your Mii. All should be fine now! :)

I can come whe your ready as I fixed my wireless problem. I just have a quick question, I have a load of turnips to sell and want to know if its ok for me to go back and forth to retrieve them from my storage as I know Reese wil give me more bells than the turnip I can carry. Oh and if I can deposit bels at th post office to make it easier for me? Thanks in advance! :)

Edit : I also have two starts I can give you. :) Sorry its not much.

Last edited:
ERROR.

I'm not sure where that came from.

Give me a few minutes.

UPDATED MIIS:

Hazelnut has come in.
Crepo [Inari?] has come in.
Ambo88 [Amy] has come in.

can i come over to sell? :* i've added your fc already.

I just added your Friend Code. Your Mii image has come in. (Good!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I know that one wasn't me. xD

Well, I will be stepping up with more frequent saves. It may be really necessary. (System overload, perhaps.)

I don't want people to lose their time and effort (and sales).

Is your gate open again? I've been trying to get into your town for some time now, but it's suddenly disappeared. :(

UPDATED MIIS:

Hazelnut has come in.
Crepo [Inari?] has come in.
Ambo88 [Amy] has come in.

Crepo is me Inari but I haven't gone over yet. Your town is currently full. I'll wait for an opening. :)

Oh and its my mayor Matoba that's going to go there. ^^

Last edited:
I have somewhere to go and I probably won't be back until after 3pm EST, so best of luck to everyone else that is selling!

@ 02:19 p.m. ET:

Already there are three arrivals/returnees.

(This happens fast.)

I haven't been able to sell turnips yet. I'll just have to keep refreshing this thread. Slots get filled up so quickly!

Returnees are welcomed.

Cutoff for a forum member newly requesting to come is 03:00 p.m. ET.

I've got an entire locker full... I hope it's not too much trouble.

If I run past 03:00 p.m. ET, it's fine as long as a forum member didn't request to come, for the first time, after a posting time that is 03:00 p.m. ET. You are fine, Hazelnut!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back