• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Turnips in Progress @ 616 bells!—SEE MY FINAL POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I run past 03:00 p.m. ET, it's fine as long as a forum member didn't request to come, for the first time, after a posting time that is 03:00 p.m. ET. You are fine, Hazelnut!

Okay, thank you. :) I wish I had more starts to give as a tip, but I only have a few. Is there anything else you wanted?

If I run past 03:00 p.m. ET, it's fine as long as a forum member didn't request to come, for the first time, after a posting time that is 03:00 p.m. ET. You are fine, Hazelnut!

Ah, seeing this gave me some relief as I have some not all of my locker with turnips. ^^'
But I want to know is it all right to deposit bells in the post office in your town to make it easier for me?

Okay, thank you. :) I wish I had more starts to give as a tip, but I only have a few. Is there anything else you wanted?

I'm pretty good.

To be frank: At this time, I'm concentrating on the hosting and also doing my best to track Bell Tree Forums' requests.

@ 02:31 p.m. ET: If anyone requested today to come to Progress to sell turnips, but hasn't yet come at all, please say so. I would like to know how many people are waiting to come.

(This will likely run past 03:00 p.m. ET. That's fine. But I do want to know if anyone hasn't at all come but is wanting/trying to.)

I'm pretty good.

To be frank: At this time, I'm concentrating on the hosting and also doing my best to track Bell Tree Forums' requests.

@ 02:31 p.m. ET: If anyone requested today to come to Progress to sell turnips, but hasn't yet come at all, please say so. I would like to know how many people are waiting to come.

(This will likely run past 03:00 p.m. ET. That's fine. But I do want to know if anyone hasn't at all come but is wanting/trying to.)

Still waiting to come here! ^^

Two people so far who haven't come at all:

wintersoldier
Inari

Anyone else?

Can I come?

I only have a few in my pockets to sell so I shouldn't be long.

Yes.

I have to wait until my towns are clear of visitors.

Reminder:

[Progress] Friend Code: 2809–9322–1107

I haven't registered you.

Alright. No problem, and thanks in advance.

Already got your code registered as of making my above post. (since my question was more just a formality than an actual question)

Will just wait for you to have me added and ready.

Last edited:
I'm pretty good.

You can add me to the list of people who have not sold in your town yet. Thanks for extending this. :)

I want to go

I think I had you registered a few days ago.

Is my gate coming up for you?

(Over the past few days, and even today, I have deleted some Friend cards due to being so close to the capacity of 100. Most deletions were what I thought to be older entries.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you see my gate is open…come to Progress.

From what I recall, nearly everyone here is entered and has seen their Miis come in on my 3DS game console.

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE @ 02:50 p.m. ET: This will run past 03:00 p.m. ET. (Cutoff time for a new request is 03:00 p.m. ET.)

If you see my gate is open, please come.

This means: wintersoldier, Inari, Hazelnut, and zeewinnie.

Just come.

I will one name to add after the town is clear: LambdaDelta.

Currently in town:
Isa
wintersoldier
Inari

Last edited:
if it's okay, i'd like to give you some bush starts later. they're in my other game's locker, as i was hoarding them.

UPDATE 07.13.2014 @ 03:03 p.m. ET.

No new requests are being accepted.

Gate is closed temporatily. (I currently have two visitors: "Tiffy" and "Matoba.")

Then I want to get those who haven't come to be ready to be welcomed by me. (They've waited long enough.)

UPDATE 07.13.2014 @ 03:03 p.m. ET.

No new requests are being accepted.

Gate is closed temporatily. (I currently have two visitors: "Tiffy" and "Matoba.")

Then I want to get those who haven't come to be ready to be welcomed by me. (They've waited long enough.)

I didn't manage to sell all of my turnips :(
Can I come again if you're opening?

Last edited:
Question:

I think Hazelnut and zeewinnie have not yet come to Progress.

Anyone else?

Reminder: Gate is closed. For those currently visiting—when they're ready to leave, I will end the session.

Then I want to get those who haven't yet been able to get in to finally be able to come to Progress. (This includes one person who I didn't get a chance yet to add to my 3DS game console.)

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me sell my turnips! Sorry I didn't have that many starts. ><
Thanks again! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back