• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turtle's Art Auction Last Round - Over!

Ooo lemme know when you're more set up haha \o/ but yess omg cats are legit fab loving Rosie's HD omg !! and best of luck getting your kitties and your town all together : D
Thanks!! I'll definitely let you know if I ever finish >>;;;; I'm terrible at finishing my town.. SOBS

Thanks!! I'll definitely let you know if I ever finish >>;;;; I'm terrible at finishing my town.. SOBS

Ooo even just a Work in Progress stage LOL o/ either way best of luck and good wishes for your island : D <3

Best of luck get those tix haha o/ I also finally hit up 36-37 million on turnips ahhh some wonderful soul helped me in turnip crisis 😭 💕

Congrats!!! My prices are currently at 549. I'm hoping one day I can hit 700s or maybe the max at 800 haha

Haha tyy omg he's very kind and just Tommy Wisseau flag hahaha (y) 💗 I want it sooo bad to hang in my entry room but dang just no phone to scan LOL ahhhh ORZ best of luck o/ and wowza grats haha (y)

Haha tyy omg he's very kind and just Tommy Wisseau flag hahaha (y) 💗 I want it sooo bad to hang in my entry room but dang just no phone to scan LOL ahhhh ORZ best of luck o/ and wowza grats haha (y)
No worries! You can share with me in the future! How are things in ACNH for you???

No worries! You can share with me in the future! How are things in ACNH for you???

Oh absolutely will do haha it's epic o/ I retweeted for future use lol. Ahh good actually having fun moving my houses w/ mah riches where id like them and bridges/inclines all over haha : D Also my island is shaping up slowly into sorta ancient japanese stone tile/wall zen<3 so relaxing haha :3 how about you?

Oh absolutely will do haha it's epic o/ I retweeted for future use lol. Ahh good actually having fun moving my houses w/ mah riches where id like them and bridges/inclines all over haha : D Also my island is shaping up slowly into sorta ancient japanese stone tile/wall zen<3 so relaxing haha :3 how about you?
Oooh that sounds super relaxing :) I definitely wnt to check it out one day!!!

WHY TWO SCARED DEERS?! OH! I was thinking literally scared deers hahahaha that looks so nice

HAHAHA yeah deer scares 💗 :ROFLMAO: those relaxing japanese thingamabobs lol o/ ahhh tyyy would love to see yours eventually(y)

ahhh do you have an example for your tiny chibi style? I think I might have an extra sakura wall recipe lying around 🤔

Back